abuse / punishment

Jimin pov
Ohh what I did . I am really feeling guilty but what I can do oh wait I will tell jungkook that it was a prank . Yes it is right . Yes I am gonna do it only.

Here our jungkook reached there he knew all the things which were told by mr Lee jungkook was so angry .

Mr Lee - so Master jeon (jungkook) as you know that Mr jeon did something unacceptable he is your husband or else he would have been suspended from this school permanently.

Jungkook - then just do it Mr Lee I don't want you to treat taehyung differently just because he is my husband (jungkook said while trying hard to be calm)

Mr Lee - ok master jeon as you say .

Jungkook - can I take him home ( jungkook said coldly senting shivers down taehyung's spine)

Mr Lee - sure you can master jeon (mr Lee said as he bowed to jungkook)

Jimin - umm Jung- (before he can say anything jungkook said)

Jungkook - I am sorry for his behaviour Jimin ( jungkook said as he left from there )

Jimin pov
Oh no but wait I will tell jungkook tomorrow yes it's good idea . And although jungkook is surely gonna believe taehyung. No need to worry.

On the other side jungkook dragged taehyung inside the car the whole ride was silent only taehyung's sobbes were heard . After they reached there home. Jungkook pulled taehyung out by his ear and pulled him inside the mansion.

Taehyung - k-ko-ok-ie p-plea-se l-lis-ten t-to m-me.(taehyung said while sobbing)

Jungkook - shut up I don't wanna listen to your shit I want you In punishment room in 20 seconds and if I reached there and doesn't found you there then no one is gonna worser than me (jungkook said as he left from there )

Taehyung went towards punishment room being scared but still he knew if jungkook wanted to listen the he would have listened to he quietly obeyed him.

(An - so let me introduce you to the punishment room where taehyung is punished when he really does something unacceptable)

And taehyung came inside with all his courage and felt relieved that jungkook was not there but next second he shivered seeing jungkook on the door

Jungkook - first come lay on my lap

Taehyung layed on jungkook's lap jungkook started with warm up spanking on bare as spanking in punishment room means spanking on bare from starting.
And after 5 mins jungkook motioned taehyung to get up. Jungkook brang hand cuffs and cuffed taehyung's hands with it so taehyung won't bring his hands entire the whole punishment. And also put a Hankey in taehyung's mouth . Now taehyung was helpless. After jungkook picked two pillows and put them on the bed And make taehyung lay on them and his butt on the higher position. Jungkook then picked up his paddle printed bad boy on it . After jungkook started with it
Every hit left the impression bad boy on his butt . After 30 mins of bare spanking with it.

Jungkook gave taehyung a wedgie and tied him on it after applying burning jel on his butt

Jungkook gave taehyung a wedgie and tied him on it after applying burning jel on his butt . He left from there

To be continued

Thanks to _joonation_ for the brilliant idea