explanation

Jungkook - ya please talk to me (jungkook said saying the same word for the third time)

Taehyung - not until I see my tw-  all the three kids (Tae said , they are now on their way back to home from America they are currently going to take Nabi and gguk out from the orphanage)

After a few mins they reached the orphanage where they saw everything was going well they quickly took gguk and Nabi back Nabi was all scared of gguk and gguk was not talking to Nabi.

Jungkook - listen , my kids so , we have always hided- (jungkook was not able to complete his sentence as he got cutt offed by Tae)

Tae - not we only he (Tae said coldly)

Jungkook - whatever , where I was oh yeah you have one more brother , you were born triplets (jungkook said as Nabi excitedly look at him)

Nabi - really dadda is he younger than me (Nabi said with joy and excitement in her voice and gguk didn't reacted much)

Jungkook - he is elder than you and younger than gguk , his name is vantae (jungkook said as that was when Tae clapped his hands)

Tae - ohh it means you were not only hiding him but also gave him a name without taking my opinion , very nice , keep it up jeon (Tae said as jungkook just nervously laughed at Tae's question)

Jungkook - yah !!! I am bringing him back what's my fault huh ??? (Jungkook said still laughing nervously)

Now there was a complete silence in the car but Nabi asked something breaking the whole peace

Nabi - dadda , did you never loved us (nabi asked innocently )

Jungkook - what type of question you are asking OFC we love you both and want to protect you over our life (jungkook said and that was when nabi's eyes turned teary)

Nabi - then why did you left us (Nabi said as she let out a sob and gguk just looked out of the window)

Jungkook - it's not like what you are thinking it was ____________ (jungkook said as he explained everything to them Nabi and even gguk was crying like no tomorrow)

Gguk - we t-tho-ught t-th-at y-ou d-do-n't love us (gguk said as that was when they both were pulled into a hug like why not they are each other's world and a new oops old member too is coming soon)

Taehyung - so are you both excited for meeting your brother (taehyung said for which Nabi jumped in joy and gguk didn't said anything , gguk is a introvert he doesn't get comfortable with anyone easily but Nabi is total opposite to him a ray of sunshine just like her hobi uncle)

Nabi - dadda what is his personality (Nabi said as she looked at jungkook with Bambi doe eyes)

Jungkook - ohhhh yes , he is exact copy of gguk but , he is strong from gguk as he had been training with me in my mafia training centre since he was 2 (jungkook said as gguk look at jungkook with windended eyes)

To be continued

How's it

20 + votes for next ch

B-bye