sleepover

Taehyung pov
Today Suga hyung and Jimin are coming for sleep over I am excited as hell . I didn't forgived Jimin that's what he think but I forgave him that day only when I forgived jungkook and it's almost been a month since I have talked with him so , today I will enjoy . I was in my thoughts when Jungkook called me downstairs

Jungkook - Tae come down baby (jungkook shouted from downstairs)

Taehyung - coming (Tae said as he slowly started talking his steps and finally after 10 mins he reached till the stairs)

Jungkook - wait what (he was shocked by taehyung's slow speed so he went upstairs and carried taehyung in his muscular arms and then brang him downstairs)

Taehyung - awww kookie you care for me that much (Tae said blushing at jungkook's caring personality)

Jungkook - yes I care for you more than you think and if I haven't picked you up then you would have come downstairs in 15 mins and food must have been cold (jungkook explained to taehyung)

Taehyung - ohh okay okay now serve the breakfast I am hungry (taehyung quickly said as he didn't wanted to listen to jungkook's biology)

Jungkook - yes here (jungkook served taehyung healthy salad with sandwich)

Taehyung - what is it (taehyung pouted)

Jungkook - I am not gonna listen to your excuses and moreover it's healthy for the baby (jungkook said as he started to feed taehyung)

Taehyung - stop now I am full (taehyung said as he ate all the grass but still the last bite was left)

Jungkook - okay so here you go (jungkook said as he ate the last bite by himself)

The things went randomly and that was when they heard a doorbell as taehyung quickly went there and opened the door to found a delivery boy .

Dilevery boy - sir you order .

Jungkook - yes

After all this they heard one more door bell and that was when JUNGKOOK opened then door .

Jungkook - Suga hyung and Jimin (listening to this Tae looked at the door only to find Jimin and Suga hyung there so he jumped for sofa and hugged Jimin and Suga hyung)

Taehyung - I missed you both . (Taehyung said while hugging them)

Jimin - we also missed you .

Suga - not him but I missed my baby very much .

After they all sat on the sofa and started talking about random stuffs (the epic line used in almost every FF 😅😅😅)

The time passed all alike water .

Jungkook - so now we all shall sleep (jungkook said as we all nodded)

Suga - so I am gonna sleep with my baby (Suga said as he hugged Tae)

An - don't found it weird Tae is brother of Suga and Jimin is brother of jungkook (sorry I didn't mentioned it in the introduction)

Jungkook - okay so I am gonna sleep with Jiminaa .(they high fives)

Tae - okay go me and Suga hyung will watch kdramas

Jimin - I thought I was your kdrama buddy

Tae - not anymore (Tae said showing his tongue)

To be continued

That's all

I know I am late but happy belated birthday to our Suga oppa

Awwww soooo cutteeeee anyooonnnee cannn dieeee seeinggg thissss cuttiee

I am gonna make a Suga centric book but there is a problem

Should I make it after completing my ongoing books or make it now only . ????????