truth

After a few mins Jimin again gained his consciousness and then took a heavy breath.

Jimin - hyung I am ready to tell now (Jimin said when Jungkook and v quickly broke the hug)

Jungkook - you sure (jungkook asked still having doubt in his mind)

Jimin - I am 100% sure , hyung so what happened

Flashback

Jimin pov
Me and Suga are in America from a month now and we are going to get back to South Korea. So , today me and Suga decided to go and watch a movie in the theatre.

Me and Suga reached there and spent a good quality time with each other . And the time we were going back someone attacked on our car and that was when boom I heard a loud noise and everything blacked out.

After I woke up the scene Infront of me shocked me to hell . Suga and all my hyungs were There . their legs and hands were tied and their body was all bruised. They were conscious but weren't in condition to speak anything. Tears started flowing through my eyes seeing my hyungs in this condition but that was when a man in all black clothes entered. And everyone flinched

?? - don't worry boss it's me I came here to save you all (the black clothes man revealed himself and for my shock he was Celine our personal chef)

Celine - but the problem is this that I can only carry one of you all as I came here on my bike and after disguised myself to look alike one of them so who wants to come (Celine said all this in one time)

Suga - p-plea-se t-ta-ke j-ji-mi-n t-to a-ai-rpo-rt s-so h-he c-ca-n a-ask h-elp f-ro-m j-jungkook (Suga said with all the energy left in him and then he also fainted)

I started crying but then Jin hyung looked at me and nodded indicating me to go before it's too late. So I quickly nodded and went outside with him hiding for my good luck we left from there without getting noticed by anyone. Celine started the bike on the half way to airport they got to know and started ate tacking us I got all this injuries that time only after all this we still managed to get into the airport and I rushed to my private jet and quickly went inside it . By all this rush I got Shoot in my right leg .

I thought that now I was safe but then I started getting messages from an unknown number telling me and warning me . But I didn't cared and rushed to here

Jimin - after that you know (Jimin said as his eyes again started getting teary)

Jungkook - don't cry we are gonna do something and save them all but first you need to heal okay (jungkook said as Jimin nodded looking down but suddenly)

Jimin - hyung they are in danger (Jimin said as he now remembered something)

To be continued

B-bye