visiting office pt.3

Sara's pov
I started looking for Nabi . I searched everywhere possible. After 15 mins I wasn't able to find her so I started to pwank (panic) . Should I tell this to appa yes , yes it's a good idea . Thinking all this I ran towards the office and when I reached inside it.

Sara - appa (Sara shouted and here all the attention went on Sara)

Mr park - yes Sara what happened (Mr park said looking at his daughter who was having teary eyes)

Sara - appa we were p-pl-aying h-hide and s-se-ek i-i was the s-sea-ker s-she h-hided s-som-e whe-re and i-i w-as not a-ble t-to find her (Sara said as she finally brusted out)

Taehyung - who (Tae asked as he was still dumbfounded)

Sara - n-nabi (I said as I started crying)

Jungkook - no need to cry . mr park you wait here we will be here within a few mins (jungkook said as he ran towards CCTV camera room)

That was when gguk lost it he went out of the office room and here jungkook and taehyung ran towards CCTV camera room .

Jungkook pov
Me and taehyung rushed towards the cctv camera room and gguk went to search for her . After a few mins we got the footage which was clearly telling that Nabi went inside washroom to hide . We quickly then rushed towards the washroom. And when we reached there we saw gguk already there who was scolding Nabi so we decided to listen to them .

Gguk - are you mad or what who told you to hide inside the washroom. You know when I heard that you got lost I almost got a mini heart attack (gguk said continuously scolding Nabi)

Nabi - I am sorry oppa I won't do it again (Nabi said as she was almost ready to cry)

Gguk - why are you crying now you know what you deserve a good punishment (gguk said as he raised his hand to slap Nabi but jungkook and taehyung interpreted them)

Jungkook - stop everything is fine now (jungkook said as he held gguk's hand)

Gguk - dadda today I won't listen to you . You were also worried let me thought her some sense (gguk said although jungkook knew he was right but he can't just let him gguk punish Nabi)

Jungkook - but- (jungkook was cutted off by taehyung's words)

Taehyung -*sigh* ok you can but not now when we will reach home (taehyung said which confused jungkook but then he also nodded as he can't go against his cute husband)

They all were talking and Nabi was just standing their hunged her head low and that was when Mr park and Sara came There.

Sara - thank god you are safe (Sara said as she hugged Nabi and Nabi also hugged her back)

Jungkook - mr park we will talk further tomorrow (jungkook said as he held Nabi's hand and left gguk and Tae also followed him)

During the whole car ride Nabi was all silent as she was So said and was sobbing jungkook felt bad for her but he also can't do any thing. Gguk was really frustrated and angry because of today's drama.

To be continued