betrayed ??

Jungkook - what the hell you did (jungkook said as he raised his hand to slap Nabi but gguk held his hand)

Gguk - dadda once listen please (gguk said , he was still holding jungkook's hand which was in air)

Jungkook - what do you wanna expai- (jungkook was yelling but Tae cutt his off)

Taehyung - speak (taehyung said as he sighed)

Nabi - actually the Jimin you see is not in his senses he is being controlled by ?? And ?? is also being controlled by a device which has been fixed in their mouth by ?? Of future (Nabi said , taehyung and jungkook listening very carefully)

Jungkook - wait does that means that they all are being controlled by future ?? But , wait- why he is controlling them (jungkook said as he still didn't understand)

Gguk - *sigh* okay I will explain what happened in past in our future , so as you guys left us in orphanage we made our mind that you abondon us but , still had a little hop that you will come back and take us but you never did (gguk said but still they all were looking beyond confused except for Nabi OFC)

Jungkook - huh what why I mean it's not gonna happen as we will take them back as soon as everything is fine (jungkook said trying to explain Nabi nd gguk)

Gguk - actually what happened was ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? (You will knew all this in future)

Taehyung - Really wtf how dare ?? Did he really ?? Us (taehyung said as he still was not able to believe that future?? Did that with them)

Nabi - it's true that's why we came here to change the past (Nabi said confronting Tae meanwhile jungkook was just shik shak shock)

Jungkook - is this really gonna happen then how are you living (jungkook said while coming back in his senses)

Gguk - Don't worry we are rich but we weren't able to fulfil our dreams and we don't want little Nabi and gguk to suffer that's why we came here (gguk said his eyes were almost teary like he will cry at any moment and that was when Jungkook hugged him tightly gguk started crying in his embrace after a few mins gguk calm down)

There were just a little bit sobs listened in the whole apartment . That was when Jimin who was fainted on the couch gained his consciousness , he looked here and there confused.

Jimin - hyung you here , where is suga and who are they (Jimin said as he didn't remembered anything)

Jungkook - don't you remember anything (jungkook said as he looked t Jimin)

Nabi - dadda it's because he was in control of ?? And now he is all in his senses (Nabi said as jungkook nodded Jimin looked at them like tell me too)

Taehyung - okay so what happened was..........................mm..m........   M................    ............. (Taehyung explained each and everything Jimin then looked at his hands)

Jimin - I am sorry hyung (Jimin said while looking down in guilt)

Jungkook - It's ok you were not in your senses (jungkook said as he hugged Jimin)

To be continued

Annnn - actually Jimin wasn't able to keep a control on himself but he can still talk to the device which now he don't remember.

How's it

B-bye