Discussion

Jungkook pov
I woke up and saw my taetae sleeping so I thought to let him sleep I will call him when the dinner is ready for now . I then went to gguk's room to wake him up although I knew he must be up and as expected my little champ was already Up rea.ding a book . He loves reading books . I entered in his room and seeing me he quickly put his book aside on the table .

Jungkook - aww someone is shy shy huh (jungkook said teasing gguk )

Gguk - dadda (gguk whined)

Jungkook - stop whining and come let's go downstairs (jungkook said as he held gguk's hand)

Gguk - but wae (gguk said being dumbfounded)

Jungkook - oh so you don't want breakfast (jungkook said again teasing gguk but gguk just shook his head which jungkook sighed and took him downstairs)

Downstairs they saw Nabi and taehyung and jungkook rubbed his eyes .

Jungkook - w-wait you here then who was upstairs (jungkook said being shocked)

Taehyung - I woke Up when you left so I waked up Nabi also (Tae said being proud of himself)

Jungkook - oh okay good ! Nice (jungkook said not knowing what to say)

Nabi - dadda did you saw oppa reading books (Nabi said as gguk looked down in embarrassment)

Taehyung - don't tease my son (taehyung said as he picked gguk up)

Nabi - but you also do (Nabi said pouting)

Jungkook - we are elder that's why (Nabi nodded although she still don't understand)

After that they all sat down and breakfast was served by a maid . They all especially taehyung munched his food.

Jungkook - gguk , Nabi go and play (jungkook said as he ordered them)

Nabi - wae dadda (Nabi said as she held gguk's hand preventing him to go)

Jungkook - I want to talk to ta- you mumma (jungkook said and Nabi nodded and went to gguk's room with gguk as it's the place where they play)

Taehyung - yes what do you wanna talk about (Tae said with a calm voice)

Jungkook -  Tae Tae as you know our gguk is big fan of books and want to learn new things on the other way Nabi is childish and a little bit naughty so , why don't we put them in kindergarten so that Nabi can be a little mature and gguk can learn more (jungkook said as he explained his pov towards taehyung)

Taehyung - I understand you kookie and I also agree with you . Whatever you will do I will be in your side but , we also need to know what they think about this (taehyung said as jungkook nodded his head in agreement)

Jungkook - okay so wait let me call them . GGUK , NABI ( jungkook said the last words with his high pitched voice after nodding . Resulting gguk and Nabi to rush their the very next moment)

Gguk - yes dadda you called us (gguk said as he sensed the serious atmosphere of the room)

Taehyung - so , actually we want to send you both to Kindergarten but we need your consent first (taehyung said and listening to this gguk quickly jumped in joyment)

Gguk - yes I want to go (gguk said jumping in excitement)

Nabi - but I don't want to (Nabi said as she was a little bit scared)

Jungkook - you will be able to make many friends there (jungkook said trying to convince Nabi and Nabi thought something)

Nabi - yeah I am ready (Nabi said after thinking for a few mins)

To be continued

How's it

B-bye