Public Service Announcement

I genuinely do not know how to write this without sounding so lame and unbelievably cringe so please do forgive me.

If you're still active enough to be getting notficatons on a book I haven't worked on since 2017, hi! I don't know why you're here and I'm sorry you had to read the actually horrid writing I made as a teenager. I'm currently re-writing all my old fics on A03 under the user IsabellaVeronica and also writing some new works. I would really love if you could go over check it out, leave some kudos and comments. I honsetly love writing, even if it's stupid little fanfictions. It's a joy and people enjoying my work makes any cringe or shame I feel simply vanish and boosts my little god complex (please note this is a joke I know it's not that deep.) 

I'm slowly ridding my old work off of Wattpad and moving it all onto A03 and hoping to use Wattpad as a platform for my orginal works which I'm really hoping to kick off and just need to get over my fear of putting my own ideas out there. So if you want to keep up with my Heather fanfictions please move over to my a03 account!

Also for anyone who would like to keep up to date with any future fics ( I had the smallest bit of clout with my fics back in 2017 I do not need to be talking like this.) I would love to re-join the community and bounce around ideas and see how it's changed since I left. I really want to try and put my best foot forwards with writing and aybe actually do something with it so I would love to build a support community (lame I know but let me believe I could be successful) If your comfortable please drop your instagram! I would love to connect with anyone actually still checks in with these <3

Now I know that was the cringest thing you've ever read and you're probably thinking 'who cares' trust me, I don't blame you but hey, you miss every shot you don't take and this is a shot worth embarrassing yourself over. 

https://archiveofourown.org/users/Isabellaveronica 

Link to my A03 profile for easy access!

(This chapter will be posted in my remaining books so I'm sorry if you read this multiple times!)