Sinners Veronica X Heather C

Mentions of suicide and depression.
Sexual content ahead. Also I was leaning this more towards the musical cast. Also I don't mean to disrespect anyone's religion in this.

(Veronica)

Why can't you be like the other girls?
No Veronica, just be normal.
You know what happens to girls like you? They burn in hell.
Oh Richard darling our daughter's going to hell!
No Veronica, you like boys. Stop saying you don't!
Homosexuality is a sin Veronica you know that very well and clear.

The sound of my parent's voices ran through my head as I sat on the shower floor, crying my eyes out. I thought they would understand. I thought they would put all that religious bull behind them and accept me. I, Veronica Sawyer was a homosexual. And it didn't bother me one bit. It was other people's thoughts on me that bothered me. I now took at least four showers a day to feel clean, to wash my parents shame off of me. But no matter how much I scrubbed or how hot I set the water. It was still there.

Sometimes I thought about killing myself. Just so I wouldn't disappoint anyone when they found out the truth about me. But if I did kill myself then they would just be upset and never know the truth or they would find out and wouldn't care cause I just made the world a cleaner place. So either way it was a lose-lose situation. I wiped away my tears and turned the shower handle till it was at the maximum heat. Maybe this time the shame would burn off.

I sat there for a good twenty minutes until I heard a noise coming from my bedroom. I turned the shower off and waited for any more noise. There was none. I slowly got off the floor and got out of the shower. I quickly put on my underwear , so at least I wouldn't be completely naked and wrapped a towel around my body. I slowly made my way into my bedroom. When I opened the door of the bathroom I saw a sight I thought I would never see. The demon queen of high school,
Heather Chandler, was sitting on my bed, almost as if she was waiting for me. "Heather!" I exclaimed as I tightened the towel around me. Heather was technically my best friend but I would never have expected to see her, sitting on my bed at 10pm. "I heard a little rumor about you Ronica." She smirked.

Oh god. She found out I was gay didn't she? Yes there was a rumor going around but those are just rumors trying to bring down the popular people. "What rumor?" I asked, playing dumb. It was my only option. "Don't be stupid. You're gay Ronnie. Admit it!" She somewhat laughed felt my heart sped up and my hands became sweaty. "I have no idea what you're talking about." I stumbled, hoping she wouldn't see right through me. "Veronica it's okay." She said almost sweetly as she patted the bed, signally she wanted me to sit next to her. I followed her silent command and sat down.

I looked at her with innocent doe eyes and about three seconds later she pushed me down on the mattress and crawled on top of me. "How does this make you feel Sawyer?" She whispered as her faced hovered over mine. "It um." I was lost for words. Heather was extremely attractive and her face was extremely close to mine. She laughed at my response and kissed my neck roughly as her hands trialed down to the bottom of the towel I was wearing. "H-heather." I stuttered as her hand went under and started playing around with the waistband of my panties. "Yes Ronica?" She smirked against my neck. "Stop." I told her as I tried to sit up.

"I- I thought you were into this!" She exclaimed as she got off of me. "I am. I am. It's just well." I sighed. She then looked at me, rage filled her eyes. "Oh I get it. I'm not good enough to be your gay lover. Well I don't care." She snapped at me as she got off my bed. The weird thing is that I've never seen her so mad. "Heather it's not like that." I said as I grabbed her wrist. She looked at me, angry still in her eyes but it was mixed with another emotion. It looked like hope.

"I am into that. And you're hot as hell. It's just, you're my best friend and I thought you were straight." I explained to her. She sat down next to me and looked into my eyes. "Veronica. I'm so gay for you it's not funny. I mean I thought I was straight and then I look at you and bam. I'm not." She sighed. I rested my head and her shoulder and grabbed her hand. "So what are we gonna do? We come out, we're monsters with no shot of being popular. We don't date and well. We don't date and live our own lives." I told her as I let go of her wrist and held her hand instead. "What do you wanna do?" She sighed as she rested her head on mine. "I wanna be with you." I told her. Truth be told I had a crush on her since middle school. She was always popular and pretty. I  loved her for it. "I wanna be with you too." She said lifting her head off of mine. I lifted my head up as well and looked into her beautiful green eyes. We both slowly leant in until our lips touched. The kiss was soft and sweet, it's all I wanted since middle school. "I guess it's up to us to make being gay cool." She smiled against my lips. I gave a soft laughed and smiled back. "Shut up and kiss me again."

I was a sinner but at least I was a sinner with Heather Chandler.

A/N
Hi! Sorry that took so long. I've just had a tough few weeks. But here it is and hopefully it wasn't to bad.

So now I have two questions.

1. Dear Evan Hansen memes are taking over my phone so should I start a meme book?

2. I really wanna write a Heathers fan fiction so comment ships it should be based with. Any ships are welcomed to consideration. I'll come up with plot ideas and share in the next chapter.

But also comment ships for this book and have a good day / night.