𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘

I screamed on top of my lungs ,

"you cannot do whatever you want Mr. Rathore" .

I am not your property keep that in your mind ,

I shouted on top of my lungs and took my Phone and started moving out of the car but suddenly I was pinned to the Maybech's gate. He was holding me by my neck ,and looking for fear in my eyes .
I tried to move but his hold tightened on my wrist and the next second he made me sit inside the car forcefully and locked the door .
Calming myself i took quick breaths and looked at him with rage.But he was looking towards the front window of the glass. Suddenly he commanded me 'Strip' without looking at me.
I was taken aback and he again said 'if you will speak alot then you are the one who is going to scream hard Anvi Darling' without looking at me.
'I don't repeat my words , better i will do by myself then', he stated without looking at me.
I didn't paid attention and threw my phone on his mirror making scratches all over it and that it all it takes to pull out his evil side by the next second I was pulled in his lap.
I fearlessly looked in his eyes and his hands held my both of my hands With one hand and with other he was undoing his tie.
After unlocking it from his nec
I glared at him and he started moving his hand towards the zip of my bodycon present at my back but before i could say anything he collected my hair in his fist with the other hand and pull it back creating a distance between us which made me arched my back and a slight painful voice came from out from my mouth as his hold was so strong....................................................

After unlocking it from his necI glared at him and he started moving his hand towards the zip of my bodycon present at my back but before i could say anything he collected my hair in his fist with the other hand and pull it back creating a distanc...

She was walking along like she is the only one here, her aura ,her walk, her eyes ,her body language screaming royalty and her red bodycon dress which is echoing boldness ofcourse she is hell hell jealous by the stunt what i pulled today but who dont likes free show and drama.
I move to the door and locked it before I could say anything her words made me blush when she said Go the bathroom and sit naked in the bathtub as she said I replied' Honey have you forget that i dont take ORDERS 'and again she said" ok then I am going back to my penthouse with my bestfriend ".
(Accha khasa pati ha usko chodd ke isko apni bestfriend ke sath jaana ha )
She really knows how to get me on my knees.She was glaring at me in anger but I moved towards her and before she escapes from me, I took her in my arms and moved to the bathroom bye whispering in her ear 'make me naked then'.I will catch cold if i will sit alone Darling, aise pati ko bimar karna acchi baat nahi ha(Making your husband sick is not a good thing) i said in childish tone but she was not in a funny mood.........
....................................................................................................................................

I will catch cold if i will sit alone Darling, aise pati ko bimar karna acchi baat nahi ha(Making your husband sick is not a good thing) i said in childish tone but she was not in a funny mood

Shanvi said playfully while playing with her knife , 'He is right ,I was the one who was playing with you from day 1 Darling.I did drama and made you believe that you are always wrong but the truth is everything was happening according to me.'
I planned the whole damn accident of yours with the help of Vansh Khurrana so that you can come close to me to so that i can find all this evidences .
And there is one more earth shattering thing to reveal to you Mr. Abhimaan Singh Rajput ,
When i said I am someone else property Let me introduce you to the King of my hearts that is none other only Mr. Vansh Khurrana.
Vansh quickly came near her and sliding his hands around her waist he pulled her into him and winked looking at Abhimaan.
Vansh said to him, I had already told you Abhimaan that I will snatch everythings of yours.
Abhimaan started laughing hilariously until his eyes became red and tears started brimming , he was feeling so pain that whom he trusted was the only one to ruin him.
He came towards both of them and taking out all the cards from his wallet.He revolved around her figure only and said,
Agar isi ma tumhari khushi ha to Ma tumse tumhari khushi nahi cheen sakta lekin aj ke baad mar jaana par apni shaql mat dikhana .(If this is your happiness , I can't snatch your happiness from you but it would be better that u die before reaching me next time).
Not knowing she was crying inside behind her that evil wicked smile and hurt beyond anything but that's what destiny wants.
She replied in her full tone while kissing Vansh neck , Mujhe inke rehte tumhari kya jarurat ha(If he is here why do i need you).Vansh also smiled playfullly like he was impressed with Shanvi).
Abhimaan's body was numb so numb that he can't take Whatever she was doing .
He didn't said anything and left from the hall.
..............................................................................................................................
Thank you for coming here and joining me in this beautiful journey of Abhimaan and Shanvi.
Will be more greatful if you all support me ^^.
......................................................................................................................................................
🤍🌷🤍🌷🤍🌷🤍🌷🤍🌷🤍🌷🤍🌷🤍
.......................................................................................................................................................
To the audience here :
Do lemme know how was the update?

Do like , share and votes and also review me about your thoughts.

Your Author!
Dea🎀 ~