04. TRACING CURVES

I started shouting her name after listening the gun shot

I started shouting her name after listening the gun shot.Walking to the gallery i founded her standing there, i quickly ran to her and checked her from head to toe and feeling ease now i was about to say something but someone's voice caught my ears attention and it was mittal behind her lying on the floor .

He is one of the trained men and now he was lying one the floor with blood oozing out from his leg .

Panicking i moved towards him quickly , i asked him and he looked at Anvi in assurance and for a moment i was shocked,

kyuki meri Anvi kuch aisa kar hi nahi sakti ,vo ek chiti ko bhi takleef ma nahi dekh sakti kisi ko kisi ko chot dena to dur ki baat ha.(my Anvi can't do things like this .The girl who can't see an ant in pain so giving a pain to anyone by even mistake s not possible.)

Thinking that mittal was not in a state in questioning,

I quickly made him send to the hospital with other guards and came back to Anvi and asked her to come with me but how can i forget she is Stubborn to listen to me, so I having my ways with her and I made her come with me .

Entering the room she started shouting on me and yes to be honest her words made my heart choked for countless time but I can't let her go knowing someone is behind her life.

Her life is my whole existence which revolves around HER.

Making her understand that she aint going anywhere i left the room only to check on mittal and after coming back i went to her room and she saw her blabbering in her sleep.

I felt guilty because i never wanted that she lose her independency but I need to protect her from this evil world.

She is so unsafe outside alone and i am not taking any risk on her life , Thinking about all these thoughts i dont know when i slept but i woke up with immmence pain in my neck and looking around i remebered that i slept on floor last night but as my eyes went to find her on bed , she was not there .

I started shouting her naame and searching for her i ran quickly,

And here she was in the kitchen wearing my clothes , a shirt which was very lose to her slim body , her two buttons were undone falling from her shoulder giving me a wholesome look of her wheatish skin and a trouser which is hanging till her feets añd she is looking like penguin ,

With a heavy smirk on my face i went to her and nuzzling my face in her neck and feeling her with my eyes closed i mumbled slowly what are you doing here only to making something pierced in my neck in reflex i open my eyes only to see her face infront of meah and her hand holding a carving knife which is on my neck now....I was not able to find words ,as i was horrified,

mhm um mh mh dek dekhoo thoda thoda sa bhi idhr udhr hua to khun ajayage hata do ye chaku anvi,

she was looking in my eyes without blinking and i know she is lost now , taking it as a chance i quickly grabbed her by her waist more closer and holding her that hand which was on my neck i turned her around his back hitting my chest and putting that knife on her now..