College Diary ☆(Part 01)

Hey Dea Readers🎀:
Vote☆(2000+words)
Ittu sa toh dil hai mera mat toda kero yun baar baar , VOTE krke khush ker diya na kero mere yaar :) <3

Important: Read the note at last💄

5 Years Ago ~

 Shanvi Sinha was top notch student of her batch since childhood.She never cared about what  other prople think.She never cared about anyones opinion.She used to stay alone most of the time doing her own work.She only cared about her family and her family also loved her back.Her father was his support system and her mother was her cheerleader.They also loved her daughter to no extent and for them she was the best child one would have.

Her father Mr Mukesh Sinha was a normal civilian who served the country as being I.P.S OFFICER while Her mother Mrs Astha Sinha was a most honorable lawyer and despite this they live very normally and had humble nature.

After completing her school life at 18 she left her home and shifted to Dehradun[a city in India] for her college and studies.

She was bold, confident girl who was disciplined and self development was her first priority.

When she got admission their she started getting attention from Boys and girls too.She cared less about anyone which made everyone curious about her.

Her roommate was Siya Singhaniya whom she loved her alot and was emotionaally connected too with her.She always treats her like her own sister .Siya was Adopted kid in her family.Her family loved her but due to dome reasons as she was being burden on her parents so she left the house and started doing part time job for herself.

They both were the popular duo of the college .One for each other.Their companionship made some people jealous too like how they could be so fine like wine in everything but do they even care .No they were always full of themselves only.

.....................................................................

Abhimaan Singh Rathore was the only son of the his parents.The most bratty and popular guy in the college.His father was Pratap Singh Rathore , The owner of ASR company (ASSR IN PRESENT).

Mr.PSR was very strict and focused person.He always wanted his son to be like him.Only money and reputation was the 2 things he only took care off. But Abhimaan was not a person who could be tamed for anyones purpose.

He was studying in the same college where Shanvi got the admission.He was 2 year senior than Shanvi .

Abhimaan used to hate girls because he used to think Every girl is a Gold digger, who only runs behind rich guys for money and to complete their needs Thats it.

When Shanvi joined there too whole college gossip topic was Ms. Sinha.He became very impulsive how the people who used to talk about him are now talking about so random girl like she is something GOD.

She was good in everything.Even teachers used to blabber her name all day. By all this happening Abhimaan became a little bit jealous and competitive towards her.He never talked to her and never met her also but this irritation started to him.

Vansh Khurrana was his best friend since childhood who is accompanying him there in the college too .He was very good at everything like Abhimaan but he behaved like Abhimaan was his enemy while Abhimaan used to treat him like his own brother.

When Shanvi came Vansh thought that this the girl who can only made him weak and using this a perfect time he will snatch the opportunity and took the limelight like Abhimaaan as he never got one.

He started giving news about rumours in the college regarding Shanvi and how everyone is adoring her loving her and had became an of her.Seeing and hearing all this Abhimaan became very jealous and irritated by this fact.