07.HURT

I don't know what should i thing now but i just want to escape from all the thoughts and this sensual feeling is hurting me more now

Without waiting for another thought to flourish my mind and before I gave in this proximity too , I turned and bit on his shoulders.

A wince came out from his mouth and in the moment I got the time to escape from his hold .

I instantly came out from the room but I got pulled by him again by my wrist .Not Againn I tried to get out from his hold but he held my both the wrist above my head and pinned me to the door.

With his other hand he locked the room with some password protected digital lock.

Have you lost your senses Mr. Rathore? You can't manhandle me .I screamed on the top of my lungs.

But I can and yes I am doing it Ms. Sinha can't you see? he said proudly

Don't tell me you lost your eye sight , he added with that sarcasm dripping tone.

Can I just murder him shiv ji for being in this much misconceptions. Oh god! i thought and stared him hard.

No matter how much I try to stay calm and have patience around her but she always choose to make me angry more

Locking the door I left her and she stared me angrily Like I always pull the stunt like her.

KONSE PAGALKHANE KHANE SE CHUTTI HO

SACH SACH BATAO WHIN CHODD ATA HUN TUMHE,

KUTTE KI TARAH CHABA LIYA MUJHE

SHARAM BHI NAHI AYI . EK MASUM BACCHE KO KATTE HUE?

She angrily said Go to hell Mr. Rathore.

I playfully replied Are u joining me there too Ms. Sinha?

Why do I need to join it WHEN I RULE IT ,she said and her tone is as sweet and full of confidence while saying these words .

Using Your tongue hnn , i looked more deeply in her eyes and yes she it ain't showed fear yet it screams her fierceness.

I left her because of the morning arguement I am still hurt but I don't want to hurt her as she still needs rest .