10 : LET ME GO..

Yayy We hitted 2k plus views .Thank you so much .
Your love and response makes my day.

Hey Dea Readers🎀:
Vote☆(2000+words)
Ittu sa toh dil hai mera,
mat toda kero yun baar baar ,
VOTE krke khush ker diya na kero mere yaar :) [CRINGE]

Hey Dea Readers🎀:Vote☆(2000+words)Ittu sa toh dil hai mera,mat toda kero yun baar baar , VOTE krke khush ker diya na kero mere yaar :) [CRINGE]

When i woke up my legs were tied and my hands were too.The place was not as similar to my room.

Is this his room?

Looking around i saw it's 8 in the morning. But there was no source of sunlight in the room.

I tried to open my hands but that's of no use because it was locked with some keys, Fuckk this man is so cruel.

Sinha why do you even expect goodness from the one who is such a spoiled brat?

Then I remembered What happened after our encounter in the morning I was doing my work i ate food and checked my clients, emails for the upcoming projects.

Don't know but after Dad went to jail our life became horrible and from that time I was her only support till now from fifteen days I am with him I even don't know how to get out of this shit.

I couldn't even think of the possibilities of how to find proof and run. I pull out my hairclip to unlock those handcuffs they were attached to chains.

Jallad kahin ka I cursed as it was not fixing right so that I could get out of them. I applied a little force this time it opened. Being in anger I broke all the things in the room not leaving anything.

I went to the washroom and chose to relieve myself so that I can plan things wisely.

How you can forget Ms. Sinha that this man made your family come on the road such a political man and for what?

Only for being praised by his Dad and this guy claims to love me back then and is now pretty good at blaming and all.

As I relaxed and chose to pamper myself as I pulled the knob the first thing I saw was him

His actions do say he is frusatated but his caramel orbs gave a sudden sense of relief after seeing at me.

I looked at the rooms pretty decoration I did before getting into the pamper session and tbh I love this because it frustrated Mr. Rathore a lil too much which is a great sight for me to watch.

A mischief unlocked in my mind and ofc I did what I wanted.

His presence enough to explode butterflies in my stomach.Same eyes I used to adore and love them.Same face I used to give bunch of kisses.Same lips which used to be my favorite cuisine.

Huh who cares I kind of seduced him but his face is telling me how much he is controlling.

But he said something which made me furious .