08 : SPEECHLESS

I quickly hid behind the shelf he came and took the pendrive

I quickly hid behind the shelf he came and took the pendrive . He left from their and i took long breath of calmness but as i turned he was there with his predatorous eyes tearing me with his gaze. Fear shook me down to the core but he started coming near me until my leg hitted on the table.

Covering me fully he kept his both hands on the table and said in his most ever rudest tone

"Tum yahan kya ker rahi ho ?"

"mai mai mai .....mhm" words were not coming out from my mouth as i was still not knowing what should i say.

He mumbled something but then I came suddenly confident and folding my both the hands over my chest i asked "tumse matlb? ma kuch bhi karo."

I said casually and removed his one hand from the table to get out but as soon as i took 2 steps he caught me by my neck with his one hand and with other he roamed his knuckles along my revealing back by which I am getting shivers and he knows this.

I was looking straightly in his eyes " Babyfighterplane don't try to say lies when you know you aren't good enough in lies."

"What lie"? i questioned him back

He came near my ears "Eyes don't lie Babygirl" in a threatning manner.

He confidently stated, "Your lips tremble, but they should only tremble after I have kissed the life out of you, don't they?"

As the mischievous thought crossed my mind, a devilish grin spread across my face, revealing the playful nature that lay within. With a gentle touch, I traced the contours of his jawline, relishing in the electrifying sensation that coursed through my fingertips. Drawing closer to his ear, I couldn't help but indulge in the tantalizing game of teasing whispers.

"Imagine," I began, my voice dripping with a mixture of mischief and seduction, "if I had just shared a passionate kiss with my secret lover, who was here mere moments before your arrival." The words hung in the air, charged with a provocative energy that seemed to dance between us.

His eyes, once filled with a glimmer of curiosity, now darkened with a mixture of desire and challenge. A daring look crossed his face, as if he were silently accepting the invitation to join me in this dangerous dance on the edge of temptation. In that moment, it became clear that he, too, was not one to shy away from the allure of the forbidden.

The thrill of stepping into the unknown, of embracing the forbidden fruit, is a temptation that beckons even the most steadfast souls. And in this moment, we found ourselves standing at the precipice, ready to plunge headfirst into the depths of desire.

But as the tension between us grew, so did the realization that this was not without consequences. The line between fantasy and reality blurred, and the weight of our actions hung heavy in the air. Yet, in the face of uncertainty, we were both willing to take that leap, to explore the uncharted territories of passion and longing.