05.BETRAYER

I ignored her because i dont want to loose myself into HER thoughts , her presence rules me so effortlessly if she will say anything in her mesmerizing and honey dipped  voice , my body gets automatically out of control leading me to drawn towards...

I ignored her because i dont want to loose myself into HER thoughts , her presence rules me so effortlessly if she will say anything in her mesmerizing and honey dipped voice , my body gets automatically out of control leading me to drawn towards her.

ONLY SHE CAN MAKE ME FEEL SO HELPLESS AND PATHETIC AT THE SAME TIME.

Gathering all the guards I ordered them that don't let her go anywhere and make sure she doesn't do anything , she is a roaming disastour and keep your eyes everywhere and Be alert!

I went to my office and finalized some of the contents and attended 4 meetings after that i checked on some emails I kept myself busy but a part of my mind is still surrounded by her thoughts .

After completing everything I chose to Do some shopping for her as she can't roam in my clothes in front of me whole day and moreover she looks effortlessly tempting in those clothes making me to think having my not so decent ways to her with pure manipulative tactics.

Its your fucking wicked eyes who always looks at her like this, stop blaming her.

Shut up!

Saying this , I shushed my subconscious thoughts aside and sitting in my car I straightly went to DLF to do shopping for her.

I don't know what kind of dresses she wear now but noticing her comfort i chose to buy summer dresses that she used to wear most in college days.

Buying some pair of summerdresses I chose to buy some Oversized t-shirt so that she can stay comfortable

After that I went in Footwear store but i got confused in buying footwear for her cause I dont know her feet size arggghhhh feeling frustated i came out the shop.Not before penning a mental note that I have to measure her feet Today itself so that I can buy some pair for her Tomorrow.

What kind of lover you are Abhi who dont know his womens foot size?You know number of inches in her waist but you really dont know her foot size.Subconscious mind made fun of me , I ignored it like I never came across his words.

But I suddenly thought what about undergarments SHE need to wear, I can't go and buy them I will be flushed and all red due to shyness infront of the staffs while buying them.

But IF I will not then who will buy them , convincing myself for umpteenth time, I went inside the store and Asking one of the staff I told them about the size they came up With the most irritated question of the year.

Sir, Which colour I should pack?

Not thinking much , I said pack All colors you have in the store.

After paying I asked my one of the guards to take all the stuffs safely to the penthouse.

I went to my Mansion to meet my mother and after dinner I informed her that I have some work to finished , I will be busy these days so that se don't worry.