01.COINCIDENCE

I had been working since 5 years of my life with all fame and money and never felt peace like there is different kind of restlessness in my inner peace

I had been working since 5 years of my life with all fame and money and never felt peace like there is different kind of restlessness in my inner peace. Shooking my head to ignore this thought i made a cup of coffee for myself and went to my balcony to feel the peace of the city to ease my mind.

I was calming myself but then a cliche sound echoed resulting me to look at the door and maa was standing there.

What happened ma, I asked her.

Nothing beta ,its Shivratri Today we all will leave temple by 7 be ready ok abhii', i nodded and she left with a slight smile.

I DONT TALK MUCH TO ANYONE AFTER SHE LEFT ME i really dont know where is she, what is she doing but a part of my heart feel restless due to her absence in my life . ( Like you didnt broke her heart ,like you were not responsible for her condition ) my subconscious mind mocked to me traitor kahin ka but it is the truth I WAS THE ONE WHO WAS AT FAULT BUT THAT DOESNT MEANS SHE WILL LEAVE MEAHH I SHOUTED BREAKING THE COFFEE MUG AND Before i loose my mind i took my pills to calm myself.

I got ready and so was everyone by the time . I asked my guards is everything good the assured me my family left in one car and i took my mom along with me in my car. She looked at me and said, Abhi aaj to kala rang na pehenta .

i shook my head replying ,' sorry maa dhyan nahi tha '.[Sorry mother i didnt notice]

She asked 'aaj bhi andr nahi chaloge tum ?'[You wont come inside today also?]

I didnt replied and she didnt asked further .

We arrived mandir and guards surrounded the area soon , i checked everything and came back to the car and busied myself in checking some mails.

Then someone knocked on my mirror i ignored it and again someone knocked i opened it and started shouting without looking and saw a girl standing infront of meah she has long hair and dishielved due to air covering her face and her head was covered with dupatta she said 'sorry ' not before pulling her dupatta out which might got stucked in my car when i sat before . Feeling guilty i said 'suniye' but she turned around and went from there .

I felt her going away but my heart skipped a beat. After HER it was impossible that my heart skip a beat after seeing any random girl then why now.

I sat in the car but my mind was still occupied by that girl ; taking few deep breaths i thought to find her and say sorry for my behaviour . I went around the temple and looked at my family and found maa was not there so i went to check on her and she was with that girl whom i was shouting but their side profiles are visible and her head is still covered up . Maa was talking to her like that she knows her very well. I again came out from my thoughts and looked and maa was there but girl had gone. I ran to my Mom and asked whom you were talking to?
she said ' vo har sal yhn aati hai , bohot changi ladki ha or boht gudi bhi kaash us jaisi meri ek beti hoti , uske ghar wale kitne khush rehte honge usse ' .