TEAM 7

You're reading the next part????

Boruto POV

Since the morning, I could think of nothing other than the dream I had. When I woke up, my eye had changed into something white in colour

I went to the academy and tried not to think about it.

"What a drag! I just hope we don't have to work that much as Genin."

"Hey Shikadai. Must be fun turning into a genin" I said obviously, knowing that he did not want to do this.

We kept on talking with each other until Shino sensei arrived. I wished to not end up on Sarada's team, but guess what? Luck was not on my side, and I was on her team along with Mitsuki. I mean, he is fine, but sometimes he acts weird. To be honest, not sometimes, but always.

"Good luck handling her, Boruto." Shikadai said while he keeps his one hand on my shoulders.

"Yeah. The same can be said for you." I said this when I looked behind him to see Chocho scolding Inojin. He turned back and looked at me again. "Yeah. Bye." "Bye."

We had our introduction with big brother Konohamaru—I mean Konohamaru SEnsEI.

I came back to the classroom to get my things. I saw Sarada trying to search for something. I saw a pouch lying on the floor. 'Maybe it's her pouch?!' I thought while I kept it on her backside and ran out of the window.

I knew I had to talk about my dream with someone. But I didn't know who I should talk with. We had our final test, and I knew we had to do it as a team because that is the only thing we have not been tested on that frequently. Of course, since we will be known as a team, we should have teamwork.

Maybe I can talk about this with my team and let them know the idea of the test.

Sarada POV

"A test, huh??" "What is it, Sarada?" "We have our test tomorrow. If we passed our academy, then why another test? What is still left to test in us?" I questioned my mom while I helped her with cooking. "Well, that's for you to understand," my mom replied with a smile.

We were tested in every field except one, "Teamwork!!!!" I gasped when I found out. "Teamwork is the only thing we are left to be judged on.The test is 100% about teamwork!!" My mom's smile was all it took for me to understand that I was right.

'I will tell them tomorrow.' I thought. While I went into my room to plan out the strategies we could use to pass the test, I heard a knock on my window.

"Boruto, Mitsuki, what are you two doing here?" I asked while opening my window. "Well, we found out the reason for the test, so we thought that we could plan out the strategies together...." Boruto replied while Mitsuki just gave an awkward smile.

"I found it as well. I was planning out the strategies so that I could share them with you. But there is something known as a door; idiot, try using that." Boruto just laughed it off.

We had started planning our strategies and were ready for the test tomorrow.

"Dinner is ready, everyone. Come downstairs." I heard my mom shout. 'She knew.' I thought.

"Mom, how did you know there was someone in my room?" I asked while coming downstairs.

"Well, I did sense their chakra. Come on, boys, have dinner with us." She shrugged her shoulders while she was putting the plates on the table.