CALM

BORUTO'S POV

Upon awakening, I was filled with happiness. I began moving when I sensed a heavy weight on me. I turn my head to see what led to such a weight gain. HUH!!!!! 'I never knew she was such a cuddly person,' I thought while staring at her face. This girl's death in the future still bothers me.

"Good morning." I heard her speak. I look down at her and see her smiling back at me. "Good morning. Sarada. "I appreciate that you did not wake me up." She was unable to wake up from her sleepy state. Noted. "Why would I do that?" I question her. "It's surprising that someone like me loves cuddling. Do you think your past self would believe it?" She asks me. "Well... no." I reply honestly. "Let's get up. We have to leave today." She utters it while getting up.

I begin to pack my bag. When I suddenly get another vision... He takes a very deep breath. Despite being covered in blood, he picked Sarada up and started to depart. Sasuke-san, burn this place. He says this while leaving with the girl in his hands. He hears the sound of burning when he snaps back and gazes at the girl, crying unceasingly.

SLAP! "What happened, Boruto? Why are you crying again?"I look towards the person who slapped me. "Ahh... nothing." I say this while looking down. I hear her sigh. "I don't know why you keep shutting off Boruto. It will be better, I promise. And moreover, it's just a dream." She says. "But... it seems too real." I say. She puts a hand on my shoulder. "We should at least tell your father about this. Don't you think?" I nod.

Knock.... "Come in." Sarada says. The door opens and reveals Mitsuki standing. "Don't start again, Mitsuki." I said I was very tired of him shipping both of us together. "Well, we need to meet the kazekage before we leave. So dress up now," he says and leaves. We get ready to leave the room.

"Please. Give this scroll to Naruto. It's a personal request and doesn't carry any information about anything." The kazekage spoke while I thought about why he was speaking like this. But I paid no attention to it.

"Hai... We will make sure we protect it and give it to Nanadaime Sama." Sensei spoke with confidence. I look at him and then back at Kazekage with the same confidence.

"We will leave now." Sarada spoke while bowing. She was annoyed. God knows what. "Yes. You may leave." We went towards the door when I noticed blood on Sarada's clothes. I quickly went towards her, maintaining a good distance. "Sarada, don't freak out. But I think your months have started." She looks at him. "Oh, thanks for telling." She excuses herself from the team and goes in search of the washroom.

SARADA'S POV

I was very thankful to Boruto for telling me this personally. I excuse myself and search for the washroom. I walk in and find a woman inside. "Excuse me. Can you lend me a pad?" I ask her. She looks at me for a second and smiles, "Sure." She searches for the pad and then hands it over to me. I thank her and walk inside the bathroom. Suddenly, I hear a knock. "A young boy came over and requested that I give you this."

It was lower. I wear it and come outside. I knew it was Boruto who gave me this. I smile at the lady and start washing my shorts. I walked out of the washroom and saw Boruto waiting for me. "Here." He passes on chocolate to me. "It helps calm the nerves down." I was shocked to see he knew this much. But before I could ask him something, he replied, "Don't forget that my mother has periods as well. And she always taught me that women always feel sick for a few days every month. Later, she explained why and how."

I nodded, thanking his mother for teaching him this. "We should leave now. They must be waiting." We walked our way to them. "Where did you run off, Boruto?" sensei asked him. "Well, I forgot something and wanted to bring it back." He lied. "Okay. Are we all done?" Sensei asked, and we all nodded and left the place.