BEFORE

SARADA'S POV

I wake up early in the morning and leave for the training ground. I see a similar person who seemed to be Boruto. He looked pretty serious. He was very focused as if he had a mission to complete.

"What are you doing early in the morning?" I asked him. "Training." He answers and gets back to training. I didn't aak him anything further. I just start training alone.

I notice him sitting and quietly thinking about something. I sit beside him and wait for him to notice my presence.

"What are you doing?" he asks while shifting a little away from me. "Well, you have been awfully quiet since we have left the Sand Village." I confront him for this.

He doesn't reply he just looks at me. "I just want to be alone." that's all he replies. I get up as I see Mitsuki coming near us. He smiles when he reaches near us.

"You both, what are you doing here?" he asks. "We were just training." I spoke while getting up. He nodded and we all start training with each other. We see sensei arriving.

"I have something for you all." he says while pulling something out of his pocket. I knew what he wanted to give us.

He pulls out a sheet on which chunnin exams was written. "Alright you have to just sign on it." we nodded and took the sheet from his hands.

BORUTO'S POV

Are we really ready to give our exams? I keep this question in my mind as I smile and look at our sensei. He knows us. If he is recommending us that means we are good enough to pass them.

I sign it and give it back to him. "Wow. You are quick in making decisions." Sensei spoke in a little shock as I had handed it over in a few minutes. Soon after, Sarada and Mitsuki gave there forms.

I was still in an inner turmoil as I was not able to digest the fact that I was going to loose my best friend. We all were sitting on the ground while listening to sensei give us instructions about how to pass.

The dream is the future.. That means I should be able to change it! I just need to be stronger than I am! I have to change the future. I was not listening to anything that sensei was speaking as I kept on planning how will I change it. All I knew was that my old man will not be of any help, I don't have byakugan as well, so mom is also not an option. Aunt Sakura...... no. Uncle Sasuke is the only option for me.

I realised that sensei had stopped speaking. I looked up to see all of them looking at me. They were of no concern to me at the moment. All I wanted was to keep my best friend alive forever. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Nothing, the meeting got over and you looked confused." Mitsuki replied with a smile. I looked over at Sarada who gave me a confused look. As if asking me if I'm okay.

"Well... If the meeting is over let's head back to our home." I said. Sarada nodded feeling tired of whatever had happened.

SARADA'S POV

Alot had happened in these few days. My house broke. Mumma was hospitalized as she fainted. I finally saw my father. And according to what I know I awakened my sharingan as well. And now the chunin exams. I knew very well I was prepared. But I was worried about Boruto.

He had started acting weird. As if he is talking to himself. After the last mission outside the village we never spoke about his dreams. I never pressurized him on telling me anything though I know he is hiding something from me.

I get up and started walking towards my house. When I sense Boruto. I turn around to search for him. "You know I can sense you right?" I sighed. He jumps off the tree and rubs the back of his head totally flustered.

"I wanted to talk to your father. So I thought maybe we can go together?!" He says while looking nervous. I start walking again. "Aren't you going to come with me?" I ask while I continue to walk. He runs upto me and when reaches by my side walks calmly.

Wind blows as I look at him who closed his eyes to feel it. He had.... good features. Though he looks like Nanadaime-sama he has his mothers feature and that's what makes him beautiful. 

A lot happened after the mission. I finally saw my father. My sharingan activated. Mama fainted after breaking the house. Well..... in my defense I was just trying to know more about my father. 

We reached home after which he asks about my fathers whereabouts. I find him sitting while eating a tomato. How can someone eat tomato? Disgust ran over my body. (I felt like crying while writing this.)

Boruto looked quite serious while talking to my father. I could not catch up to what they were talking about but I could hear him ask if he could be trained by my father.

I know it's not very good. But..... I wrote it in immense stress of exams. My practicals went very well. And now only 2 exams are left. The next chapter will be the part 2 of this chapter

Thanks for reading.....