THE TRUTH

BORUTO POV

I thought a little about my dream while lying on my bed. 'Is it really true...... Is it just a dream..... But it seems to realistic.' I was disturbed by a knock, I decided to ignore but the voice spoke again, "I know you are awake, Boruto." "Come in dad." I spoke while I remove my blanket off me to sit when the door opened. "You might already know why I am here." he started the conversation. "I don't understand.... I.... Let it be old man. I will tell you when I feel comfortable." I heard him sigh. "Boruto, I know what you talked with your mother with is not the complete truth and a part of you also knows this as well. You need to tell us so that nothing wrong happens in the future that might forever change the way of our lives."

"Hima said something about a dream. Is it because of that you are off colours??" dad asked. "Dad.... who is Toneri?" I questioned him as I remembered seeing him in my dreams once. I noticed a sudden change on his face. "How do you know his name?" dad asked. "He came in my dream once." I shrugged my shoulder. "If he ever appears again do tell me ok??" I nod.

"I will go now alright? Good night." he says and walks to the door. "Thanks.... Good night." He looks back at me, smiles and leaves. I smile and go to sleep.

3rd POV

"Please someone....... save me....." The blood comes from her mouth. "........... SARADA!!!!!!!!!!!!!" 'Boruto......' he comes near her and picks her up. "Sorry I am so sorry...." he cries while she slowly picks her hand up to wipe his tears away. "It's not your fault...." her hand falls down. Boruto still keeps her in his arms tightly, so tightly that it would be impossible to get out of his grip. "She is dead Boruto, let her go." A man comes behind Boruto. Boruto opened his right eye.He leaves Sarada on the floor, "Take care of her while I come back, Sasuke-san."Power. Immense power comes out from Boruto's body. He gets up and starts killing everyone in it's way.

Boruto's POV

GASP!!!!! "What the fuck was that?? "  "So all this time the girl in my dream was Sarada??"

I thought of sleeping again so that I could continue the dream and see what happens further but my mom called me downstairs.

"Morning mom." I was still thinking about the dream. "-ruto, BORUTO!!!" I flinched as I heard mom scream my name. "Yes mom. Sorry I zoned out." "What is wrong with you? Talk to me or anyone else you feel comfortable with. Shikadai?" she asks. But my mind was stuck to Sarada. "Sarada...." "Huh??? Did you say something, Boruto?" "No, I think I was forgetting that we had to go to the Hokage's office. I will take my leave after I eat my breakfast."  "Alright." Mom says while she places my food on the table. I sit on my chair.

After eating I walked my way to the Hokage's place. I knocked at the door when I hear,  "Come in." "Your late boruto." "I know.... I am sorry." I bowed my head and apologized for being late. I went and stood next to Sarada.

We had our mission information. We just had to take a scroll to the Sand village. Nothing new. I have already met the Kazekage once. He is like my uncle.

"Okay you all can go." Dad said.  We all started to walk towards the door his voice stops us. "Sarada, you stay back I want to talk to you." We all look at Sarada as if questioning what had happened. She shrugs and replies, "Okay Hokage-sama."

She stood in front of my dad. He did not utter a word until we all had left the place.

"What do you think he stopped her for?" I asked sensei. "I don't know. We will have to ask her once she comes outside. But for now let's leave." We all left to pack our bags.