CONFRONT

HAPPY READING😊😊😊😊😊..............

SARADA'S POV

I knew I had to talk to him. But I didn't know if he was awake at that point. I get out of the tent to sit outside the camping area. I notice a similar chakra near me.

I start searching for the source of that chakra when I hear someone's voice calling me out, "Here, Sarada."

I look up to see Boruto sitting on one of the trees. "Can't sleep?" I ask while I sit next to him. "Yup, just thinking about something." He replies while looking at the sky.

I kept on looking at him. I could only notice one thing in his eyes, and that was questions. "What are you thinking about?" I ask while still looking at him.

"Nothing. As I said, I was just thinking." He said this while looking at me. "Look, I don't know why you don't want to share anything with anyone about what is going on with you. You keep zoning out. You... I don't know how to explain everything to you... but you do know what I am trying to tell you, right?"

"I understand, but I don't know how to explain what is going on." He looks down at his hand while he keeps on thinking about something. I noticed that his eyes were filled with tears. I keep my hand on him and say, "Let it all out, Boruto." As soon as I say so, he bursts out in tears.

"I really, really want to tell someone about it. But... I think... I am going crazy. I really am. I don't feel... I don't feel like myself anymore. I feel as if I am being controlled. I feel like I am caged and all. All I can do is watch someone take over me," he says while he looks at me, his eyes filled with tears. Fresh tears were coming out of his eyes.

He keeps explaining something to me. But it was difficult to understand him. He was not yet telling the whole truth. He spoke in a very broken manner. "I really don't know what you're hiding from me, Boruto. But, as your teammate, I really want to help you."

I was genuinely very concerned for him. I had to let him know that I was by his side. I had to. It did not matter how it came out, but I needed to help him.

He kept crying, and I accompanied him by patting his back and hugging him until he loosened it first. "Thank you. It means a lot to me," he smiled. It was a genuine smile. I smiled at him again. "You're welcome," he says, jumping down the tree and starting to walk towards his tent.

I jump and walk towards my tent as well. "Sarada, we will talk tomorrow as well. I think I might be ready to tell you by then." He speaks and opens his tent to enter.

"Even if tomorrow is not the day, you will open up. I don't care. Just open up. Whether it is with me or someone else." I smile and go inside my tent.

BORUTO'S POV

I was happy. Finally, someone actually wanted to listen to me. I went inside my tent and tried to sleep.

'A person standing in the center of the area... Blood was present in every nook and cranny of his body. Dead bodies can be seen everywhere. His actions resulted in the deaths of all of them. It was so brutal that you couldn't see their faces.'

"Fuckkkkk!!!" I woke up with that terrifying scene still playing right in front of my eyes. I rub my eyes to change my back to normal.

"Boruto, are you okay?" 'Its Sarada.' "Can you come in?" I asked her. "Yes...." I could hear the tent zip-opening. That made me realize it was still night.

"You are crying. Are you really okay?" I looked at her and started crying again. "Oh my lord," she hugs me while she keeps on rubbing my back.