STORM

BORUTO'S POV

We went in a completely new dimension. I still remember what Sasuke san told me, "If you want to come with us to save Naruto then you should also be ready to die. Are you prepared for that?

Can I really do that? Am I ready to die? The answer that came in my mind- No. I cannot. Neither can I kill someone, nor I can die. While thinking about this I remembered Hima's face. Her smiling face when she looks at me and dad. My mom... who wholeheartedly loves my dad. When they realize that their son or brother failed to retrieve the man they love dearly. What would they think? Will their sad faces-. My thoughts were interrupted by the view of what was happening in the dimension my father was kept in.

I was angry.... very angry all these thoughts went away from my mind and all I could think of was how to save my father. But I knew better than to jump right in. That person who was taking away my father's chakra was not a human. He was strong. Very strong. I could feel chills spreading through my body. Dad and uncle Sasuke started fighting him. 

They were very strong.... no wonder why they were rivals. Every other Kage was fighting alongside. I felt the urge to help them more. I did. My rasengan gave the final blow. Though it was created with my father's help. We won. There was dust everywhere because of the rasengan. I could sense someone nearby. It was momoshki. He was supposed to be dead. 

"These blue eyes will take everything away from you!" Before I could even react to what he said. Everything came back to normal. I looked at my father who had a proud smile on his face. But Uncle Sasuke was thinking about something. "Did you sense as well, Boruto?" Uncle Sasuke asked. I nodded. I thought of not sharing it with him as I myself was not sure what he meant by that.

"Well... now since everything is over. Let's head back." Dad speaks. Yeah.... Mom and Hima might be waiting for us. We all get up while uncle Sasuke opens up a portal. As we enter our village I could see our families there. Hima comes up and hugs dad while mama hugs me... "I am fine mom.. don't worry."  I pat her back to let her know.

I turn my head to see the Uchiha family together... I had never seen Sarada smile that much. I felt proud that I could be able to help the kage's in the fight. Everyone congratulated me... everyone forgot about what I did.. I was happy...

SARADA'S POV

I was happy to see my father fine... everything was nice. Everyone was happy... Everyone forgot what Boruto did. Even I was happy and wanted to thank him for being so strong to go and fight those... things. But when I went near him I felt fear.... rushing into my body. 'don't go... near him' my guts said... they were never wrong... What had happened there was  a mystery to me. No one seemed to be wanting to even gather a little information about what had happened there.

"Thank you..." I could hear Boruto say to everyone. Dad looked at me... "Are you not going to congratulate him?" he said. I shrug my shoulders, "Something happened there dad?" I asked him with a questioning face. My father looked at me while we finally walk home after buying flower for mom.

"Nothing much just the usual fight." he said.. or rather he lied. I didn't push him into telling me everything and I let it go. "Welcome back Sarada, Sasuke-kun" Mama says with a blushing face... these two.. are eternally  newly wed. I smile to my mother while still worrying over why my guts peaked around Boruto. "I will be going back to my room... call me when dinner is ready." 

AUTHORS POV

Sakura and Sasuke look at each other.. "There is something really wrong with Sarada... I can't pin point it, Sasuke-kun" Sakura worries over her little girl. Sasuke says nothing other than putting him hand on her shoulders and telling her everything will be okay... 

Sarada was in her room thinking about what could have happened to cause changes in Boruto.. even if the changes were small but they were noticeable.... at least to her. She just hoped Boruto's mother would realize that soon.

In Boruto's room..... He lay down on his bed while thinking about what that man said. He was worried over what the future held for him... whatever he used to see was finally coming true... him ending in the same team as Sarada, This incident... will the incident her say in his dreams also come true.. these thoughts kept roaming in his mind while he tried to sleep after eating his meal. 

He sighs as he couldn't sleep.. he had to face Sarada tomorrow... maybe she was still angry over him cheating in the exam..

THE NEXT DAY.

The next morning Boruto woke up pretty early... he decides to go and help his mother with breakfast... he goes in his bathroom to wash his face...

As he looks in the mirror, he sees someone behind him... "SAVE HER!!" he screams and disappears. Boruto couldn't comprehend what was actually going on... he was scared.. he goes downstairs and helps his mother set breakfast. 

After breakfast he goes out to meet his team... 

"Hi boruto... long time no see...." Mitsuki says with a slug smile on his face. "Yeah... been a long time. Didn't see you since tomorrow, Mitsuki." Boruto rolls his eyes. They wait for everyone to come. Konohamaru arrives next as they wait for Sarada.. "She is never late. I wonder what happened..." Konohamaru says while he starts to wonder.

'Yeah... even I am early. She should've been here by now. Don't tell me.. something happened to her...' his  eyes widen but soon calm down as he sees Sarada...

"Sorry to be the late one guys.. had to do something." Sarada says while brushing her hands together. "It's alright... lets go. I will explain the mission while we walk." Konohamru says as he starts to explain the mission. 

Sarada notices that Boruto is not listening so she pulls his shirt a little and then freezes... "Sarada?? Are you okay?" Everyone notices her freeze as they ask her what has happened that caused her to suddenly freeze.

SARADA'S POV

"I... am so... sorry...." cries... "Should have never gone...." the girl cries again.

Letter..... A girl crying..... knife and a dead body.... a man near her.

Word count-1096

Thank you so much for reading.... I am so sorry for not posting for a long time as my new session had started so I had to focus more on my studies.... 

Also thank you for 300+ reads..

I have an announcement to make:-

I WILL BE CHANGING THE TITLE OF THE STORY!!! It will take sometime to change it...But I definitely will change it..