|| 1 ||

888 Ce

In the fort 

In front of mirror a strong and  unconquerable figure stands emitting the aura of undefeatable person.  wearing a body armor covered with  silk cloth entangled with golden threads which  is called upran , white top is tide with west band , with pearl neckless came to just inches above west band along with light yellowish cloth came from one shoulder to wrist of hand. 

West band bearing a sord which is unstoppable in battlefield , beautiful but strong fingers gripping the end of it was so stable. Over forehead there is teka. His glory is like moon that grow with every day , like a sun in sky , the sun that never goes down. He is looking determinant . with final glance he move away from mirror. It is the day when he has to meet his enemy at the foot of his fort.  

Glancing at door he command 'come in' with that a servant come in with plate containing  small katar ( a knife like small sward ) he placed it in west band without a word . started to walk out of the room. in the Darbar (The court of a king ) 

He went to his thrown silently without a word he seat on thrown after placing himself on thrown he stare at people in Darbar seriously. 'proceed' he said

'He is already at the foot of fort' , Vasukula said with same intensity. 'as you told he came with only one person into the Mandap' (temporary place where the are going to meet) 'he kept 10 men 20 meter away from the Mandap , and 1000s at place to place over the road from which he came '

'What about us ?', inquires the strong king  

'our mens  hide themselves in forest if anything happens they will fight with enemy till there last breath. forest side of the rood from which enemy came there are warband lead by akshay , he will take care of 1000s of enemy troops over there, after our Maharaj defeated the enemy we will make sound of cannon to give signal to our people they will  stated to kill each and every solder of enemy king' Vasukula stated 

After more discussion he rise from his seat , with jiva he  went towards Mandap at the food of fort.

In the Mandap 

king Veer the definition of cruelty was sitting on Asan (chair like place where we seat ) looking at Mandap which was decorated with pearls , flower vase  with fresh and beautiful flowers increasing the beauty of Mandap. door of mandap is decorated with beautiful curtains , Mandap is fragranted with scent.  He was happy to meet Maharaj shiv as he finally going to kill him with his own hand by deception

As wanted to start the war ,He killed many people when he came to his kingdom again. To take back his own kingdom he choose to fight with Maharaj shiv as he was self-made king who took his territory, as He started with small territory but expand it with no time with his art of war and brilliance. veer know that if he fight over war ground he was definitely going to loose so he choose to meet him so he can kill him here. 

As excited to vanquish his enemy ,He came there half an hour before the time waiting for Maharaj shiv desperately. As he was confident as this territory was his before it was taken by Maharaj shiv so he thought that he can win easily. This territory was taken by shiv as he started to annoy continually to common people who live in this area. 

As he was sitting over Asan in the Mandap he saw Maharaj shiv approaching towards mandap. He rise from his seat and when shiv came in he smiled warmly at him. 

'There is no need of formality between us ,we are like friends', veer stated with smile. 'yes, we are indeed like friends' , Maharaj shiv return the smile with politeness. 

In the thought of shiv he recall every movement that of his enemy giving hard time to his people by taking there lives , robbing there livestock , money , burning villages  and many more.  He even recall, to meet him his enemy even try to kill his brother. 

'Why don't we embrace each other and start the new ' veer said snapping back shiv from his thoughts. 'why not' Maharaj shiv said with smile. As they went for hug veer who was taller than shiv try to squeeze the neck of shiv and at the same time stab his back with katar but because of body armor nothing happen to shiv but at the same movement shiv stab the stomach of veer with katar which was successful as he don't wear any armor below his regular cloth. 

'betrayal , betrayal' , veer rises his voice, with his voice the guard with veer came into the Mandap with sward in his hand and saw that his king was over the ground with one hand covering the wound of stomach and shiv having sward in his crimson colored hand. 

He started to fight with shiv but with one swing of sward he was left over ground by shiv in his own blood . Here outside  the tent ,veers worriers was attacked by the shivs troops. each side fight bravely to the point that it took 2 hours to defeat enemy.   

the signal from fort was given and akshay started to kill the soldiers.  The soldiers who surrender was taken into custody and after sometime who want to stay in shivs army get there positions and who want to leave got released. As there is saying in shivs army that ,never kill the person who don't wild sward. 

With this Maharaj went to his fort but before that veer was trying to runaway but was got caught and killed by akshay.  In the fort everyone was happy over the victory of Maharaj shiv.

When Maharaj shiv was entering the Darbar everyone was enchanting the 'Rajadhiraj Shivsaksham Maharaj ' with victorious smile. 

'long live to Rajadhiraj Shivsaksham Maharaj', Vasukula stated as shiv was sitting over his Asan 

With this he gave each and every person who fight in battlefield an price according to his work in battle. For akshay he gave him horse , elephant , sward and much more for his bravery.

present  

sai was reading each and every word with her heart. she want noting more but to see all this with her own eye. to meet the person she admire for long thing , to saw the person she read in books. She can't express the happiness she witness in the book when shiv won. 

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

  let's see what happen in next part ,what will happen when sai meet shiv ?

Note : this war or battle scene was taken from the life of famous and great king chhatrapati shivaji maharaj. 

I will add more and more real scene from real life with little bit touch of fantasy.