|| 6 his pov ||

vote and comment :

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

vote and comment :

Shivs pov:

I was immersed in fighting with my enemy when I saw her. She was hiding in the forest confused about her situation, didn't know what was going on with her surrounding. like a deer who didn't know from where lion will attack them quite frightened, fragile for its own life, but all my thoughts got blackened when someone attacks her, she pulled the sword from the ground and started to fight with him, with just one swing she killed him. her blade first cut the air with great force and then her enemy. quite interesting isn't it? A playful smirk graced my lips without my knowledge, and I let out a chuckle.

It's going to be interesting. so much for my own liking.

after that attack someone tried to attack her from behind, because of that she was about to fall but and how could I let that happen.

I commanded Keshri with no time I reached where she was and with one hand I pulled her over Keshri  and with another I killed the man who tried to harm her. 

Her pink and soft lips parted with a gasp as I pulled her over Keshri, with a touch of an unknown man, I saw her gasp. she was staring at me  whole time looking confused as she didn't know who I was. She's taking my interest in her. her hair flows in the air with the smell of sandalwood , jasmine and some other fragrance that I can't pinpoint. her long, beautiful but straight neck show the pride she have in her,  show it's gracefulness when she twist her head. The mole on her neck can attract anyones attention. determinant black eyes can capture anyone's heart. small but sharp nose pierced with gold ring suits her - Beauty with bravery. 

my hand over her small waist, I felt my hand burn when I touched her soft skin. After some distance, I kept her down with one hand, she should eat more, and I called her 'devi' making her come back to reality. 'stay here' I ordered her. I told the soldier to keep her safe and call Vaidya to treat her wounds. I was about to leave when I felt heating gaze over my back and I turn myself to meet my gaze with hers and then she drop hers but I said nothing and left to finish this war as soon as possible.

In battle field everything was going according to plan, I was more that pleased. In fight with leader, our swards clashes over one another, sound of clashing echoing in air, crimson red is visible over cloths, till I win. I got cut over my arm but it's nothing in front the obsession I have, obsession to finish this war as soon as possible.

Again after victory I proceed towards  army tent, I saw her. she was sitting in tent gating treated by Vaidha. immersed in herself. I left from there to tent, change my battle worn cloths and  treat my wounds also. 

after taking every measure, and giving orders to the commander about what next to do, I left my tent and went towards hers. I reached the entrance of the tent when the servant made an announcement to declare that, I had come. I went into a tent but again she was immersed in her world. what's on the earth is she thinking? what's happening in the pretty head of hers? then she noticed someone's presence and turned to face me. When she saw me her eye widened but there was something else maybe respect, happiness, excitement. She rose from her seat but twisted her ankle and was about to fall, I rushed forward to catch her putting my hand on her small waist our eyes met. my hand slides from the side of my waist to her stomach, making her blush. I can see the crimson shade of red over her cheeks because of embarrassment when she realized she got caught staring at me shamelessly. I stabilize her and let her go.

Such a clumsy one.

'are you ok', I asked and she said 'yes' with startle. I let out a small chuckle as she just killed an enemy on the battlefield.

'what's your name?' I asked .'sai' she replied, when I heard that name there was a pang in my heart but I controlled my emotions.

Later she thanked me for saving her life, I let out a chuckle you don't have to thank me for that, that's my duty as king but I said nothing.

'where you from? I will accompany you.' I declared but then she lied about her family's death and others, such a white, clumsy lie. She is terrible at lying. Anyone can tell from her face, that she is lying. 

I try to cross question her, When I mention her swordsmanship she looks proud and quite pleased with herself, but she didn't want to show it. she continues her acting, acting pitiful to make me believe that she just lost her parents and has nowhere to go. there are tears in her eyes of course they are fake.

'don't cry, we are leaving for our kingdom in 2 hours, if there is nothing else I will take leave.' I said in spite knowing she was acting.

'yes' she replied and was about to get up from her but I stopped her as she just twisted her foot.

she looked quite pleased when I took her name. I smiled at her childish behavior.

I went out of tent to arrange things for our return. some soldiers already went ahead to announce that we won the war.

'Prepare we are leaving in 2 hour.' I commanded.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

comment down which part do you like the most in given chapter. I hope this update was enjoyable.

remember to give comment, like and thumbs up if you enjoy this story. Let's see what happens later till then enjoy (/ 'o' )/ 😊.

I hope you will enjoy it.