|| 10 Kingdom ||

Like share and vote ( o/) _ o/) )

Sai pov: 

'Devi,' I heard someone calling for me in my sleep. I was startled to boost my upper body hastily and seated over the bed.

(leady)

'Yes,' I replied. I tilted my head toward the direction of the voice, He was standing outside my tent door. casting a shadow over the tent door.

'We are ready to depart.' he said.

'o...ok'

'Come fast everyone is waiting for you.' he added.

I bite my lips does that mean he also waiting for me?

'What about Maharaj?' I asked.

'Maharaj is already feeding Keshri waiting for Devi to come.'

'I will come in five minutes. covey this to Maharaj.' I said as I precipitately got my lazy self out of bed.

'Ji devi' With that he left the door.

(yes leady)

I washed my face and changed my clothes which was obviously not mine I think it's Shiv who bought them or more precisely gave an order to buy them from a nearby village but the thing is why they fit me so well like he knows my size.

-Sai let's not think over it you don't have time for this he is waiting for you.

I wore the dress and went outside the tent towards Shivsaksham. There he examines Keshri all fresh, evergreen, elegant.

'Pranam Maharaj. I am really really sorry. I slept for too long failed to wake up early and wasted your precise time. because of me, we are going too late.' I said as my gaze was facing the ground. not wanting to face him.

(Hello king, ---)

'It's ok,'

'hu....You, You are not angry?' I asked without realizing it before I took it back.

'Should I?' Instead of answering he replied with a question. Making me speechless.

'You should because of me we are going too late. I am sorry.'

- but I also want, you shouldn't.

'I am not' he added while gazing at me as he understood the clashing of thoughts inside my mind over how to answer his question. with his added statement I sight with relief.

'Now let's proceed for our further journey', he said.

'yes,' I replied.

with that, I am sitting in front of him over Keshri.

'You should have sent someone early to wake me up.' I said it slowly under my breath so only I could hear it.

'Are you blaming me, Sai' He said in my ear.

-shit, shit he hears it. damn my mouth, damn his hearing. Today is not my day, I should shut my mouth. I don't want to test his patient again and again at least not for now.

'How came that's possible Maharaj.' I said as I tilted my neck to face him while I pretended to clear my throat by false coughing but my face betrayed me. I was looking like I just saw a ghost. White as a sheet.

'Then what did you say? ' He asked playfully.

'I-I said nothing. really I said nothing.' I said trying my best not to shutter.

'But I heard someone saying he should wake me up, are you saying I am hearing things now? or are you saying I am old?'

'No. I am not I-I-' I replied with startle don't know what to say. when I heard a small laugh from behind me.

'relax, letting you sleep for a little bit more was my decision. I was just teasing you a little bit.'

I look at him with disbelief. Here I was worried about what might happen and he was in the mode of teasing. I don't know if should I relax because he doesn't take it offensively, to talk with the king in this way or if should I get angry for teasing me.

'What? Am I not allowed?' he asked.

I held the urgency to roll my eyes.

-No, your jock will take my life

'You are allowed.' I replied.

'Anyway, it's his fault because of him I slept late, last night.' I added but lower than the previous voice and tilted my head forward.

'Did you say something again?' he asked

'Nothing I said nothing. How am I supposed to say anything to grate and mighty king of king.' I added.

'Thank you for saying this but I heard what you said Sai, Is it really my fault we stay up at night because you log for it too ?' He whispered in a low voice in my ear.

'That's why you never have a wife. Now I know why.' I said in the hump 

'I also hear that.' he said with a smile.

'Ok ..ok. It's my fault. you win' I said.

'Don't worry I will soon going to have a wife.' He added

Like yesterday I was sitting in front of him while others were running their horses behind him. His horse ran with the speed of light.

With that, after teasing me a little bit more we stopped talking. I was immersed in my surroundings. Each passing mountain and river made me curious and delighted with its beauty. Rivers are flowing with crystal clear water unlike in modern times. people are doing their work in fields. until I saw beautiful buildings from a distance.

We reached the gate of the Vishwakarma kingdom. His great kingdom!

Mesmerized by the magnificent buildings. I can hear the resonance of drums from this far. sculptures of elephants way longer than anyone can imagine, surround us from both sides of the road.

One can say in modern language 'Ancient Indian astatic' Giving the vibe of its royalty and tradition.

'open the gate.'

'Who are you?' he asked.

'We are soldiers of Shivsaksham Maharaj.' someone from our side spoke.

'Do you have a token So we can know your identity? It's the rule of Maharaj and we are not going to break it. Even for king' he said.

'Very well then, here' With this he showed him something

'Yes you can go now,' he said.

'Plus Maharaj was never permitted to bring women from the battlefield. Don't you know it's a crime? It will even cost you your life' he announced. pointing his index finger towards me.

'I came on my own' I added.

'It's ok then, you can go but if anything is otherwise just tell us we will help you.'

'Thank you but everything is ok' I smiled at them.

'Here we are' Shiv spoke.

'Welcome to my kingdom Sai', 'Which is going to ours from onward' he added. 

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Comment down below how you feel about the reel. Is it ok or should I make some changes? Sorry for the late chapter as I am going through a lot due to my college. I hope you will understand. ( o 0 _ 0 o )

Like share and comment.

if you like to suggest anything like any romantic scene you want to add or any scene feel free to comment.

lots of love from your author.