|| 16 Bet - who will win?||

Like, vote, comment and share

I post some spoiler in above video. you can look at it for further plot but if you want to remain it as suspense then avoid it.

Sai Pov:

'You have to increase your stamina, Sai. No matter how good swordman's skills are if there is no stamina they will lose the fight easily.' He added.

'I will remember that' I said while gripping the sward.

'But you have massive stamina, not my fault.' I said with pants buying time for myself.

'Well that's true' he said while laughing.

'And I know you are buying time Sai' he added.

Well I am not surprised by it, this man knows everything. In that case, let's play my ace card.

Although there is only one sward with me I still try to use it as sheld by moving it fast from my left side then to the front and then to my right until Shiv spoke.

'Take mine sword also. complete your formation properly Sai' he said with a smile.

'Hu...what? I heard something wrong, right?' I replied.

'No, you hear right. here' with that he forwarded his hand which was holding his sword.

I looked at his sword and then at him. As he understands my thoughts

'Don't you want to complete your formation? win the match?'

'But this is your sword Ho...How am I supposed to take it?' I said.

'But I am willing' He said plainly.

'Now don't think extra. take this we have to complete this match' With that he gave me his sword in my hand.

I looked at my hand which was holding his sword. Different emotions are flowing in me. proud, emotional, and delighted can't be expressed in words. My eyes are moist because of it. As I found the most valuable treasure.

'Ok,' I said while smiling at him with moist eyes.

'Why are you crying?' he asked.

'Nothing. Let's complete this match' I said while greeping his sword.

'Ok,' he said with confusion and concern.

I started to move both the sward around me with a speed taking it as a shield. On the other hand, Shiv is still calm examining my moves minutely. Then he moved forward with swift motion aiming for my legs bending himself almost at ground level moving my front side to back taking his sword from my hand and that's it.

It took me years to practice it and this man took moments to break it.

'Although there are only a few people who know how to create this formation.' he said simply.