||2 In to the history ||

present :

present :

Sai was reading the book from where she left ,at home setting on her bed in cozy atmosphere of her room because of rain pouring on outside ,the sound of water droplets are soothing to ear working as calming medicine ,in background a radio enchanting some songs in low volume with cup of hot chai (tea) on table near her bed with steam of aroma coming form it. Drifting herself in her comfy blanket over her bed she took her cold feet under the blanket making herself comfortable. taking the sipe of tea reading the book of Chatrpati shiv ( ' o ' ) . Finding herself drifted into the story she forgot the traces of time but this happens every time she always loss track of time when it came to him.

He is like puzzle she want to solve and for that she can went to any-length. finding each and every-part of puzzle, is like something she dreamed about, the passion for that is noting less than Himalaya like nothing you compare ,she is ambitious ,passionate .even more the thing that make her curious about him is the mysterious women he talked once-only once to revel only her name, nothing else but enough to have this name engraved over pages of history making people wonder what kind of women she is , that got attention of this great man. she is curious, why not ? her name is also SAI due to this women. YES! her parents named her after that women making her proud and curious at same time as what kind of women she was. reading each and every book to Quench her thirst for this mysterious women. her heart desires to seek information and she will not settle for less.

It's already 2 in clock she decide to stop reading and drifted herself into the embrace of sweet dreams of this cozy night. Tomorrow is big day as she is going to see fort of Chtrpati shiv.

6am in morning she woke up from her deep sleep getting herself in bathroom doing her daily routine she wore light blue top with black cargo pant having bag-pack of essential item. 'All ready to go '

(time laps)

finding herself at the foot of fort she was ready to clime without knowing what awaits for her.

History :

After the attack of veer, shiv stable his empire a little bit by restoring the building that veer burned down , harvesting the crops and doing every job to help his people. from sharing the burden of there finance, to burden of there mentality after the attack making people week.

shiv was setting over his bed in his chamber dressing in his loose white inner showing his muscular ,strong and firm chest ,collarbone peaking out of shirt which can captivate anyones heart .his beautiful orbs fixing on samhita (book) in his hand looking somewhat serious. immersed in samhita he forgot about his surrounding. rain was pouring outside his big window. due to the cold breeze curtains of window got in motion, soft breeze is reaching where shiv was sitting , touching his serious but soft and beautiful face making him look eternal ,as his hair floats with each and every breeze . with that sensation shiv went towards his window looking at his own kingdom mesmerized by the beauty, he want to captivate it into his heart as if it is not enough just to saw it with eyes, but his thoughts soon get interrupted by a footsteps coming from behind. he turn around and saw familiar face chandra head of spys working for shiv.

shiv knows that what chandra is capable of ,he can get any information he want. he is that much wonderful spy that you can't find his information anywhere, so you can guess the brilliantness and tactfulness in his work .

'Maharaj', he said with bowing his head. 'What happen' shiv replied with serious tone as this matter must be serious, else he never got disturbed at this hour.

'army of enemy is approaching our kingdom from the east' ,' there are total 10000 people with 2000 horses and 1000 elephants with 3000 ox carts' he answered with same seriousness

'About the miles they are covering in a single day? ' shiv asked

'They are bit slow due to the elephant ,they are two days away from our mountain areas' chandra replied

'your command Maharaj ' he added'

'Make sure the don't get food for time-being cut there food supply, prepare our army with 1000 people I will myself lead them ',shiv replied

'but Maharaj only 1000 people what if something happen to you? how about this akash will lead the army' , with concern in his eyes chandra added.

'No , Don't worry I have my own plan ' , shiv said while looking outside the window 'we will leave tomorrow early, they can't match our speed in the mountains. we know each and every part of mountain very well ,paths are familiar to our people using this as our advantage we can win easily and about other part of plan i will tell you once we reach there now go and prepare our army and make sure to get more Mashal (they are like sticks lit with fire used as source of light in ancient time) with us'

'At your Command Maharaj , everything will be prepare' with his chandra leave the chamber of shiv.

As soon as chandra left the chamber shiv again stair at his kingdom.

one more glory is going to add into his life without knowing additional to glory he is going to add something else into his life. When time has something else for him which is much more precious than glory.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

this part of the story is bit short today sorry for that . let's see what happen with shiv as how he overcome from this difficult.