|| 12 Marriage proposal ||

Vote and share :

Vote and share :

I hope with this chapter I reach a 1k view.

Let's hope together. Gave lots of love to my chapters and story 

(o ᴗ o)

Shivs pov :

I walked through the chamber towards the figure sitting over a chair near the balcony seeing outside to the departing sun who happens to just completed his duty and wants to rest. gaze glued to the horizon.

I walked through the door and touched the feet of my mother.

'प्रणाम मातोश्री' I said

(Hello mother)

'आपने याद किया|' I added.

(you remembered)

'हा पुत्र' she said as she tilted her neck towards the source of the voice and lifted her gaze from where she was sitting.

(yes my child)

'आसन ग्रहण किजी ये|' she added while justring towards sit near her.

(take your sit)

'आप को युद्ध में कोई हानी तो नहीं हुई?'

(You didn't suffer any loss in the war?)

'नहीं|' I replied.

(No)

'फिर ठीक है|' she replied while putting her hand over my head and stroking it.

(then it is OK.)

'You know why I call you, right?' she added.

'Anything happens in my absence?' I asked

'Is anything bothering you, mother?' I added with question as I don't know the meaning behind the sentence.

She looks like something bothering her to the point that her face becomes pale.

'There is nothing happened, in the absence of my presence that bothers you.'

she tiled her neck in no sign.

'Then?', 'Is it related to politics or kingdom?' I asked worriedly.

'I can handle that much, my child. your mother is capable of that.'

'I know mother, then what is bothering you? '

'You are aware that your wedding is going to take place in 2 months son'

'I am aware of that Mother' I replied. somewhat my face looks blank as all the color drains away from it.

I am well aware of political marriage of mine, to strengthen the relationship between two kingdoms. Which going to happen in two months. No feelings are involved.