CH 4

"Good morning mother."

Inko looked up to see her daughter walking slowly down the stairs.

"Hello sweetie, good morning! Are you tired?"
A soft hug was felt between the two of them.

"No, I think I might be a bit sick, my head hurts." Izumi groaned in pain while walking to grab a cup for water.

"Aww sweetie, I think you've been going overboard with your quirk. Don't go train today. Now it's time for you to rest." Her mother checked her temperature with her hands.

"No, It's fine! I'll just go and stay there for an hour or so and come back! I won't stay there for long." Izumi waved her hands to dismiss her mother's words.

"Izumi." Inko said in a warning voice.

"I promise I'm fine, I won't take too long there. It's just a slight headache! It's not as bad as it was last 2 weeks."

She dranked the water and used her quirk to put the cup in the sink while grabbing her bag in the living room.

Inko looked at her a bit concerned.

"Ok sweetie, just make sure you don't overdo it." Inko gave a tight bear hug before letting Izumi go.

"Yes, I won't. Bye mom!"

—-

Today she woke up late.

Late by an hour which, sadly, meant that she wouldn't see Shouto today.

It's not the fact that she has a slight hope that he would also accidentally wake up late and still do his morning run that had made her come despite her slight headache.

No, she just wanted to finish cleaning up the beach so she can come early in the morning to look at the beautiful sunrise.

Yes, that was it.

—-

"It's not as cold as I thought it would be."

She sighed.

Sadness took over her as she didn't see the usual smoke she so disliked ever since the cold started.

She got there.

With no sight of the heterochromia hair, her mood deteriorated.

She pouted.

"Of Course he's not here."

He doesn't look like someone who would wake up late anyways, so why was she so hopeful?

She got down the stairs to the beach and looked around.

"It's starting to clear up!"

This thought had lifted her mood a bit and she got ready to use her quirk.

"Where should I start?"

She looked around, then she closed her eyes to concentrate on the air around her.

She took a deep breath, and then let it out.

She opened her eyes to see her view much more clearer, and her hands glowing a light tint of green.

Black tears came out of her eyes as she stared into the distance on both sides, the left and right.

"There we go." She smiled as her headache started to loosen up.

"Let's start."

And she did just that.

She used her quirk, 2 in 1, and cleaned up the beach.