CH 7

As Izumi made her way to the woman, she felt a slight breeze as she walked closer.

Just like Shouto.

As she got near the woman, she saw her look at her phone and typed away on it.

With this, she wondered if [she] needed any more help;for she might've found her way.

She nevertheless stopped near the woman; not too close to alarm her though as she learned that from previous similar scenarios.

"Hello ma'am, how are you doing today? Do you need help?" She asked in the softest and calmest voice she could muster.

This usually helps calm down people at first, even though they just had met a person.

The woman turned her head anxiously to view Izumi and physically relaxed a bit, but one can tell she was still on guard.

"Ah yes, everything is fine." The woman said nervously as she looked around as if searching for someone.

"Ah, ok! Don't worry I'm not a bad person! I just saw you looked as if you were lost so I came to help in any way! I might not know this place like the back of my head but I can say I know the basics!"

Izumi rushed to explain her reason as to why she went up to her, while giving a show of how she can be of help.

She forgot that the woman isn't a child who would automatically say that they're lost and then tell them the other extra things.

The woman then relaxed as she clashed both of her hands in front of her as a smile made its way onto her face.

"Oh, that's amazing! Thank you!" The woman said  and continued.

"Sorry, it's been a while since I went out of the house and, I'm a bit anxious." She said with a small blush and a smile.

Just like Shouto, again.

She chuckled at the small thought and then nodded to show her understanding.

"Don't worry, I totally understand! It's been a while since I left home too!" Izumi laughed a bit.

The woman smiled at this.

"Anyways, where would you like to go? Is there any specific shop or spot?" Izumi asked as she got the woman to relax a bit more.

"Ah yes, the store was called 'xxxxx'. I'm not sure where it is as all the stores look quite similar so it's a bit confusing."

The woman said with slight embarrassment as blush reformed on her face again.

Izumi was a bit surprised.

"My son told me to wait here, but I'm worried if everything was going good since he's been out for so long. He's really strong but I'm just worried." She continued.

Izumi nodded again and smiled brightly this time.

"Don't worry, that is totally understandable! My mom would be the same way." Izumi laughed knowing that was true.

Her mother would go on and on about how she should tell her the name of the store she was going to.

"But don't worry!! I was just about to go there too, well until I saw you!" Izumi gleamed. Now she can help a person and go where she was originally about to go.

"Ah really? That's wonderful then!" The woman also smiled as she saw Izumi's smile.

Izumi then nodded at the words.

——

"So what's your favourite colour?" Izumi asked.

The silence between them was a bit awkward but the woman didn't seem to mind.