CH 6

It was the weekend, making it being 2 and a half weeks before the UA assessment.

Izumi was done with everything on the beach, excluding the small objects such as: bottles, cans, and glass.

I will get to those later, when I have time.

She sighed as she put down her pen to check the time on her phone.

9:22

It's been almost a week since she last saw Shouto.

She hasn't had enough time to go to the beach, especially since it was just the little things left.

She had to study for the written test and get more knowledge in her medical work.

"Finally done." She smiled. Her smile being of relief.

She could now proudly say she can do basic treatments, which she could already do, but a bit more advanced.

Her knowledge of the human body structure and tissues, which she learned the basics in high school, got much more advanced and easier to quickly define and identify which was which.

Her quirk could already help with such when needed, but she didn't want to rely on her quirk as much; so that just in case she lost her quirk, she would still know her information.

She got out of her home clothes and into some white, tight, slightly cropped, square-neck shirt.

This was worn with some wide-leg blue jeans that, thankfully, reached down to her feet.

She wore her white socks, and some slightly thick dirty-white shoes to complete her look.

The shoes were her second favorite, with the thick red one being a first.

"Too bad it's white, it looks more worn out this time."

The good thing was that it didn't look dirty.
The shoes looked like the colour it currently had was the natural colour, which it wasn't, but that so had made it look a bit vintage.

And she liked that.

She got out a white, single-handed strand bag, a tote bag, to complete her look.

She looked at herself in the mirror, feeling that something was amiss.

"My sunglasses!"

She quickly went to her little stack box, that was on her desk, and opened one of the drawers to get out her sunglasses.

"There we go!" She thought happily.

The sunglasses had thick, white outline, which matched with her fit as well.

She smiled to herself as she put the sunglasses on her head.

The sunglasses had completed the look she was going for, along with the small, white, stud earrings she was wearing.

The look she had in mind looked better in real life, thanks to the few adjustments she made with the sunglasses and earrings.

This made her very happy, so much that a big smile was formed on her face.

Today, She and her mom was going to the mall to buy some simple clothing for both of them before school started for Izumi.

She got downstairs only to be greeted with her mother also looking quite good herself, with her matching tote bag.

"Aww you're so adorable Izumi!"