Chapter 1: Tragic Origins

Previously-

"W-what are you?" The boy fearfully asks.

"My name is Mirrorjade the Iceblade Dragon, child." The creature answers back.

"M-may I call you just Mirrojade? The rest just sounds like a mouthful." The boy questions nervously.

The giant dragon just chuckles.

"That is fine young one. Besides, your name is Shiryu Busujima right?"

Shiryu: Yes, that's my name but how do you know my name and why have you brought me here?"

"My, my, so many questions you have. Well for starters I've been watching you for a while now Shiryu. I sensed that you harbor deep hatred toward your captors. Why?" Mirrojade asks Shiryu as he answers back.

"I hate these people because they not only took everything from me but they also killed Nunally! My own sister! Why did she have to die!? I should have died in her place because she never deserved any of this!" Shiryu began crying as Mirrojade came toward the boy and gently picked him up."

"Neither did you deserve any of this as well Shiryu, my advice is to not hold onto this darkness of yours for long because if you do it will only deceive and consume you."

"What are you talking about? And how do you know this?"

"A friend of mine suffered because his own darkness ran rampant on his entire world and eventually destroyed everything. However, a brave girl with 4 very powerful weapons sacrificed herself to seal not only her but my friend's darkness away as well.

"What happend to her and happened to this guy you spoke of?"

"Well I happen to somehow be alive but not in the way you'd expect." An unknown voice broke out as Mirrojade and Shiryu turned and saw a man with long silver hair and bangs with green highlights in his hair. However, his most noticeable feature were his bright golden eyes.

"Who're you?" Shiryu questioned

"I'm the person of subject you were just talking about. As for my name, it's Zarc and I will tell you my past."

Chapter 1

Shiryu and Mirrojade gaze at a man who's form looks etherial; almost making him look like some sort of spirit or ghost. 

"You said your name's Zarc? How exactly are you alive?" Shiryu asks curiously.

"Well.....It's complicated." Zarc sighed. 

"Im surprised you're here yourself Zarc." Mirrojade says.

Zarc: "Well from our perspective, this boy seems really promising."

Shiryu: "Our?"

"Zarcy here means us Shiryu!" A new voice spoke in.

Shiryu, Mirrojade and Zarc looks to their right and see two silhouettes.