Chapter 10: Requiem of the Phantom Duelist

In the city people are walking about, minding their own business. In an alleyway, we see a cloaked and masked figure standing in it, while looking at LDS. They then look at a pin object in their hand.

'Don't worry Ruri, I'll save you.' the person thought as they returned their attention back to LDS. 

Inside LDS, a certain prick and his lackeys were dueling, and said prick was testing out a new deck against his old one that he shoved off to his lackeys.

"Mobius the Frost Monarch attacks Power Dart Striker!" Sawatari ordered. "Ice Lance!"

Mobius struck Striker down and won the match.

"Incredible!" Lacky #1 muttered.

"Sawatari-san, your card is too powerful!" Lacky #2, the 1 who just lost the duel, praised.

"*tsk, tsk, tsk* You're wrong." Sawatari said. "It's not the monster that's too powerful. The one who's too powerful is..."

He snapped his fingers as a signal to his lackies.

"Sawatari-san!" the lackies cheered.

"Oh yes!" Sawatari said while striking a pose. "A duelist's skills are important. Calculated strategies, precise decision making, tough spirit and blessed with good looks! The one who has it all is...*snap*"

"Sawatari-san!" the lackies cheered.

"Yes! Yes!" Prince Prick said. "The perfect duelist who's expected to win and does win is...*snap*"

"Sawatari-san!" the lackies cheered.

"That's right!" he said. "But now that I acquired these new cards, call me Neo New Sawatari!"

"Sawatari-san~!" the lackies cheered.

"Okay, okay! Ladies and gentlemen-" Sawatari started to say, but stopped when he overheard his lackies whispering to themselves.

"He's been influenced by..." Lacky #1 whispered.

"Yuya Sakaki and Shiryu Busujima." Lacky #3 whispered.

"Don't say those names!" Sawatari snapped.

The Prick then had a flashback about the end of their duel yesterday. How Shiryu was easily able to wipe his field out and beat him.

"I lost because they had better cards than me!" Sawatari denied. "I was unlucky because I didn't have any Pendulum Cards!"

"EH?" Lacky #3 said.

"You've changed your story!" Lacky #1 accused.

"You did have Pendulum Cards because you tricked and stole them from Yuya Sakaki!" Lacky #2 said.

The idiot ignored them, however.

"I'll do anything it takes to defeat Yuya Sakaki and Shiryu Busujima!" Sawatari vowed. "Just you two wait!"

Speaking of Shiryu and Yuya, after the latter had his moment and calmed down, they both agreed to a draw. Yuya went to wash his face due to having back-to-back duels with Yuzu, Sora, Tatsuya and Futoshi. Everyone else was in the lounge area.

"That was pretty intense Shiryu."Sora said.

"Yeah." Ayu said. "Couldn't you've been a little easier on Yuya?"

"I know it seemed harsh of me, but it had to be done." Shiryu said. "I could easily tell all that baggage Yuya has been carrying was going to hurt him in the future and stop him from becoming better."

"Shiryu is right." Skip said.

Everyone looked at their principle.

"In all honesty, both Yoko and I should've done something like this before hand." Skip said. "But we just couldn't bring ourselves to try."