Chapter 2: The Arrival of the King

-Previously

"But are you sure Shiryu? We will be traversing dimensions and we won't likely ever come back here. Do you really want to become our host to help us defeat Z-ARC?" Mahad asks a bit seriously.

"Of course. I mean I have nothing left in this world anyways besides that pathetic excuse of an uncle." Shiryu says.

"Well....Let's go and start our new lives! If you will Zarc." Mana shouted excited about the adventures to come.

"Of course, everyone please gather around!" Zarc shouts as everyone begins doing what he said.

However as Zarc began gathering energy, something was happening to Shiryu's body in the real world.

In the Labritory

Alarms began going off as the vitals of Shiryu's body began dropping.

"W-what is this!?" A scientist yelled in shock.

"What's happening!? Status report now!" A man yelled at his science team.

"Sir! It appears that the boy's atoms in his body are dispersing!"

"What!? That's impossible! It defies every known law of science!" The man shouted, denying what he was witnessing.

"Huh? SIR! WE NEED TO ESC-"

BOOOM!!!!!

Another scientist yelled but was cut off as a huge explosion happened right in the laboratory of where Shiryu's body was held hostage.

Chapter 2

Shiryu, Mana, Mahad, and Zarc began to traverse temporal space as they head towards the Four Dimensions. Mirrojade stayed behind as he started to gather his friends.

"So guys, when are we going to cross into the 4 dimensions?" Shiryu asked.

The group sees a bright light up ahead and Mana and Mahad have a few things to say.

"Well Shiryu, this is where we sorta part ways." Mana says sadly.

"What do you mean Mana?" Shiryu asks worried.

"She means that unless you build more natural energy in your body, we won't be able to communicate with you as often like Zarc can." Mahad clarified.

"O-oh I see...Well I will gather as mush natural energy as I can to see you guys again!" Shiryu said cheerfully.

Both Mana and Mahad smiled as their silhouettes disappeared.

"Well Zarc, looks like we're on our own for awhile now." Shiryu sighs.

"It seems so Shiryu. By the way, did you watch the episodes of Yugioh Arc-V like I instructed?" Zarc asks.

"I did, so now I have a clearer picture of what to do to prevent your darkness from resurrecting. What a shitty ending that anime had." Shiryu sighs.

The light at the end of the vortex begins to glow brighter.

"Well it seems to me that we are arriving in the four dimensions." Zarc informs as Shiryu nods.

The scene shifts as Shiryu found himself in a new world.

When the light dies down Shiryu opens his eyes to see unfamiliar buildings in an ally.

After looking at his surroundings, he noticed Zarc also disappeared.

"Whoa... I guess it worked. But where's Z-" Shiryu was cut off.