Chapter 13: Revenge of the Forgotten

A/N: Hello everyone, thank you so much for waiting so long for this. As promised, here is the new chapter and I hope you all enjoy this action-packed addition to the story!

Previously

I activate the action spell, No Action! You're action spell is negated and cannot be used!" Shiryu refutes as Reji then...smiles.

"I see......So that's how it is. Well done, you really are a formidable duelist." Reji manages before he gets hit by Mirrojade's ability, knocking him back and taking out the remaining amount of his life points.

Reji LP: 4900 - 9500 = 0 life points

Shiryu LP: 2400

Reji LP: 0

Winner: Shiryu

"He won!!" The kids and YSD cheered.

"Reji......lost?" Himika was absolutely stunned at the outcome of the duel.

"The president...actually lost?" The LDS students thought and were shocked at such an outcome.

Ch 13

As Shiryu collapsed due to exhaustion and the injury sustained on his back, the students of YSD ran to Shiryu to check on his condition.

"Shiryu!" Serena yells as she cradled his head on her lap. "Are you ok?"

Shiryu groans as he replies, "I..I'm a little worse for wear."

"You idiot, do you even realize how worried I was?" Serena states, only for Shiryu to chuckle as he stood up, "Well, I'm you're idiot aren't I?"

Serena blushes, embarrassed as she looks away.

"That was the most hot-blooded duel I've ever seen! Thank you for saving You Show Shiryu!" Shuzo thanked as he kept continuously bowing in gratitude.

"No problem, glad I could help." Shiryu casually replies.

"In the name of the Gongenzaka Dojo, I thank you Shiryu for saving You Show." Gong said firmly.

"Thank you Shiryu nii-chan!" The kids thanked and jumped to hug Shiryu who hugged back laughing.

"Haha you're welcome you three," Shiryu says as Yuzu looked worried, "Are you sure you're ok Shiryu? It looked like you're back was badly hurt during that duel."

"Don't worry I'm fine Yuzu. A couple days ought to fix me up." Shiryu replies as Reji approached them.

"That was a very great duel Shiryu Busujima. I'm impressed, you managed to prevent me to Pendulum Summon and even won. You have my respect and acknowledgment as a fellow duelist. They're only a handful amount of duelists I know in this world that have bested me, and now you're one of them."

"Thank you Reji, you're definitely a very powerful duelist. Perhaps the strongest I've ever faced." Shiryu replied and smiled and shook hands with Reji.

"As agreed, Sawatari's case will be dropped and LDS will help with YSD's fundings as well. As for you Shiryu, you'll receive a personal invitation of LDS to enter the Miami Championship." Reji declared as Shiryu mentally sighed with relief.

'Thank God I don't need to win 6 times in a row. Finding random duelists to duel would've been tedious and tiring.'

"Yes! Thank you so much!" Shuzo exclaimed, happy and relieved that the school will finally receive proper funding.

"It's time for us to leave. Farewell, Shiryu Busujima. I do hope that you'd participate in the Miami Championship." Reji says as Shiryu only smirks.

"I wouldn't worry about that. You won't be disappointed."