Chapter three

𓆩♡𓆪𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗻 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁𓆩♡𓆪

It was now dark, I'm not sure how late it is. I sat on the ground, leaning against a wall as I was trying to sleep. Nami was trying to open the safe since hours, while Luffy is going on her nerves.
Zoro was in the cabin in a hammock, while he tried to sleep or.. is asleep. I don't know.

"Can you not do...that?"Nami asked as she looked at Luffy who hang with his legs on a mast or something. I let out a small sigh as I opened my eyes, giving up on trying to sleep.

"Sorry. It's hard to sit still."Luffy said and grunted as he jumped to the ground.

"I'm feeling so.. so piratey."

I grabbed my jacket and put it on, as I got a little cold, before I looked back at luffy and nami.

"Yeah? Well, you're gonna end up feeling watery if I have to throw you overboard."Nami informed annoyed.

"Luffy,come on. She told us she needs absolute silence."I sighed.

"Yeah. I know. I know. Absolute silence."Luffy repeated and I knew he wouldn't stop so easily,
"It's just that this is my first real pirate score. Can you two believe that?"

"Yeah, we can, because you told us right after you asked us, yet again, to join your crew."Nami answered as she waved her hand to me once before going back to open the safe.

"We do make a pretty good team."Luffy said as he walked over to Nami and laid his head on hers.

"Is it open yet?"

"No. And can you please give me some quiet and some space?"Nami said and pushed the straw hat off Luffy's head.

It flew right to me and I caught it before it could felt over board, Luffy walked over to me and I handed him the hat. After it Luffy slightly glared at Nami.

"Hey. Not cool. Don't mess with my hat."

"Why do you care so much about that old thing anyway? It looks like you fished it out of the trash."Nami asked, not understanding.

"One man's trash is another man's treasure."Luffy told Nami.

"Will you two knock it off? I'm trying to take a nap."Zoro said from in the cabin.

"Give up on that, you won't get to sleep."I commented, knowing neither of us will get any sleep.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Were we interrupting your beauty sleep?"Nami asked sarcastically.

"Don't like what you see? Look away."Zoro said as I looked at him a few seconds, until I sat up on my knees and began to put my arrows in my quiver, as well as my bow.

Click

Click

Clack

I stopped as I heard the noise and looked at nami. She did it, she opened the safe.

I slowly stood up as I and Luffy began to walk over to her. Nami opened the safe, revealing a bounty poster and the grand line map.

"You did it!"Luffy smiled.

Nami grabbed the map out of the safe as I grabbed the bounty poster, after it nami closed the safe. It is the bounty poster of kuro, of three black cat pirates. Why would axe-hand Morgan have the bounty poster of him in the safe if Morgan killed him?

While I did that, nami opened the safe and zoro walked over to us. He opened the safe and looked at it, as I threw the poster back in it.

"That's it?"Zoro asked,making me look up at him,"Isn't there supposed to be gold inside a safe? Or jewels?"

"This is more valuable than gold. It's knowledge. This is a map to the grand line."Nami explained as I nodded once.

"The grand line."Luffy spoke up,"Ah. The grand line is just right...where is it exactly?"

"You're going to the grand line,but you don't know where it is?"

"Guess I need a navigator on my crew."Luffy stated as he looked at nami.

Nami then walked into the cabin, as we all followed her. She grabbed a chalk and began to sketch on the wood table.

"The seas are divided into four quadrants.East blue, north blue, west, south."Nami began to explain,"This thin strip of land that circles the globe, it's called the red line and this band across the middle is the grand line. A treacherous stretch of ocean with bigger islands, bigger cities, bigger pirates. Flush with riches and ripe for the picking."

"And that's where we're gonna find the one piece."Luffy said enthusiastically.

"I've taken out a lot of pirates looking for that thing. What is it? A big diamond or something?"Zoro asked.

"It's gold Roger's treasure. He hid it somewhere in the grand line. All in one piece. My parents were after it." I replied.

"It's a myth. The reason no one's found it in twenty-two years is that it doesn't exist."

"Can't wait to see the look on your face when we find it."Luffy grinned.

"I mean, it could be r-"I stopped as an explosion was heard and red lights could be seen.

"Is that the marines?"

"How did they find us?"

"I don't think this are the marines"I replied to nami and zoro.

After it we all rushed out of the room and looked at the sky, it was all red and fog was coming down.

"This smoke smells weird."Luffy stated as I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Something isn't right"I muttered, my eyes widened slightly as nami fell to the ground, passing out.

I started to cough as I heard zoro saying something until he passed out too. I put my sleeve over my mouth and nose as I grabbed Luffy arm and dragged him in the room with me.

I coughed again as I began to see black circles.
"Luffy! The map.."I said before I fell to the ground and passed out.

"I said before I fell to the ground and passed out

Autor speaks

This chapter is pretty little, but the next chapters will be longer I think.

Malia's outfit