Chapter eleven

🤍𓆩♡𓆪☁️𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗮𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗲☁️𓆩♡𓆪🤍

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

    🤍𓆩♡𓆪☁️𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗮𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗲☁️𓆩♡𓆪🤍

"Did you just call that guy grandpa?"Zoro asked and I looked at Luffy.

Then another cannon was shot and missed us barely and hit the water in front of us.

"Hit the deck!"Usopp shouted as another cannon was fired, but before I,Luffy or Zoro could react it hit right in front of us. Making me, Zoro and Luffy fall down. I let out a small grunt as I hit the ground.

After zoro stood up, he helped me up and pulled me a bit behind him in a protective way.

"Everybody okay?"Luffy asked.

"I think so."Nami answered and I looked at the ship in front of us. Fucking marines.

"No. Not okay. Not even close to okay."Usopp denied.

"Usopp, fire back at them!"Luffy ordered.

"Or how about we sail away as fast as we can?"

"Run from the marines? No. Never!"Luffy said and I and Zoro glanced at each other,"Nami, trim the...the sail thing. Let's sink their ship."

"We don't have time. They're stealing our wind. If they pull alongside us, we're finished."

"You're the navigator. Do something."

"Zoro,Malia, sheet in and hard to port!"Nami ordered and I nodded.

"You know how to load a cannon?"Luffy asked Usopp.

"Yeah, of course. I've loaded thousands of 'em. Uh, this must be a different model than I'm used to."Usopp replied.

"Which way is port?"Zoro asked and I let out a sigh.

"You and your directions. It left."I replied and gestured him to follow me.

"Usopp, load the cannon in the barrel. Light the fuse. Then get the hell out of the way!"Nami explained to Usopp.

"That's so going to go wrong."I muttered under my breath.

"Ooh. Ooh. Oh."

"Usopp!"

"What the..."

"Whoa,whoa,whoa!"

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓪𝓻𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓻//Roronoa Zoro जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें