Chapter thirteen

We are now in the bar of this restaurant

We are now in the bar of this restaurant. It was already pretty dark and Usopp was drinking really much. I was sitting on the bench with my leg crossed above the other.

"Pace yourself."Zoro said to Usopp and I took a sip out of my drink.

"I don't even think there's liquor in this. It tastes just like candy."Usopp replied and I let out a chuckle. Oh boy.

"Last take I said that, I woke up face under table."Zoro said and I chuckled more.

"You have a picture of that?"I chuckled and Usopp chuckled too.

"The glass have gold on the bottom or what?"Zoro said to Nami this time.

"Hmm?"Nami asked and finally looked up.

"He means that you haven't stopped staring at it."I replied.

"You seriously don't think what Luffy did is messed up?"

"Yeah. He should've told us. But in case you didn't notice, we've been making enemies everywhere we go. Psycho clowns, killer butlers. What's a vice-admiral gonna do to us?"Zoro asked.

"No, you don't get it. I can't get caught. Not when I'm so close..."Nami said but stopped and I and Zoro looked at each other.

"Uh, who's ready for another drink? My treat."

"Mmm. My favorite kind of drink."Zoro said.

🤍𓆩♡𓆪☁️

Nami was still at the bar, while Usopp was now drunk dancing. It looks quite funny.

"He does have a certain grace on him."I began,"like a frantic, uncoordinated-"

"Sea slug."Zoro said and I nodded.

"That's it. That's what he's like. Look at him. Like he doesn't have a care in the world."I said.

"What are you carrying around that's so heavy?"Zoro said and u let out a sigh and took a sip out of my drink.

"You have no idea."

"I bet I do. I bet I know more about you than you do about me."

"Yeah, right. You're an open book."I said with a playful undertone.

"Care to prove it?"Zoro said with the same undertone and I gestured him to continue. He grabbed three little glasses and filled them with some drink.

"I guess something about you, you drink. You guess something about me, I drink."Zoro explained.

"Go ahead. Tell me all about myself."

"I bet you grew up in a big city, running schemes, hanging out in swanky bars like this one."Zoro guessed.

"You must be thirsty."I said.

"You're saying I'm wrong?"

"I grew up in a small village. A beach near my house. But I wasn't there a long time...until I and my dad...moved away. To and even smaller village. Barely a village."I explained."Drink"