Chapter six

🤍𓆩♡𓆪☁️𝗧𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗻𝗼 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗲𝘀☁️𓆩♡𓆪🤍

A day before...

Malia sat in the cabin, her head leaned against the wall. Suddenly she heard footstep and looked up, seeing zoro who sat down beside her.

"Malia. Can I ask you a question?"Zoro asked with his normally calm voice.

"Yeah, if you want."

"What did the clowns mean? About your parents. You said to us your name is Kiyomi Malia, but why did the clowns both said kazuna Malia? " Zoro questioned as Malia let out a sigh.

"I changed my name. Both are my names."Malia answered and zoro knew that she wasn't telling the whole story, but he decided not to push her too much. So he just nodded, Malia knew sooner or later she has to tell 'em about her past.

Today..

I sat beside nami who was looking or reading the map. Meanwhile I was sketching some new arrows in my notebook that I brought with me.

"Never seen that before."Nami said and I looked at the map.

"What do you think it is?"I asked but Nami didn't got the chance to answer as luffy called us.

"Hey, Nami, Malia."Luffy called us and I looked up at him,'Nami!"

"What?"

Luffy then stood up and held a Jolly Roger up, a skull with a strawhat on. And well,oh well, it really looked...unique.

"It's ready!"Luffy said enthusiastically.

"And what is it?"Nami asked

"Our Jolly Roger. Every pirate crew has to have one. And now we do!"Luffy explained and I sighed.

"We're not a crew-"I and nami said in unison as we glanced at each other before she continued to speak,"And you're not hanging that on my boat"

"Zoro! Zoro, Check it out."Luffy said as he turned to zoro who just came bout of the cabin.

Zoro looked at the Jolly Roger,"That's unique."Zoro said and walked over to beside me,"Nami, I think the toilet's busted."

I frowned,"Since when do we have a toilet?"I asked confused.

"We don't have a toilet."Nami replied.