Chapter seventeen

𓆩♡𓆪𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝘄𝗳𝗶𝘀𝗵 𝘁𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗼𝗼𓆩♡𓆪

I was leaning against the railings besides Usopp, thinking about many different ways to make buggy shut up. I don't know what luffy thought as he took buggy with him, I bet he didn't thought about anything besides food.

"But you said five degrees starboard."Usopp spoke up.

"Yeah, it's the other starboard, captain shit-tastic."Buggy said and I rolled my eyes.

"I thought clowns were supposed to be funny."I mumbled under my breath.

"What was that?"Buggy asked and turned his head to me,"Why don't you say it to my face"

"Oh you stupid clown, I swear I'm gonna-"I said walking forward but someone grabbed my arm and pulled me back. As I turned around I saw Zoro who pulled me to him, wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

"Hey! Morning, champ."Buggy chuckled.

"I know Luffy made a deal with you to find Arlong, clown, but if this is another trick-"Zoro said while we walked forward.

"What are you gonna do? Bleed on me?"Buggy laughed and I stepped forward and grabbed his head, I walked the stairs back down.

"Whoa! Whoa! Wait. Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! What? Is it because I said bleed on me to your boyfriend? He can bleed on me if he wants."Buggy spoke and I held his head above the water. Usopp was grinning while Zoro followed after me.

"I mean, a deals a deal, all right? You want your map back. I want my body."Buggy said.

"How do we know you're not leading us to a trap?"

"Zoro, buddy! Honor amongst pirates. Right?"Buggy said and I glanced at zoro,"Come on. How about I sing a nice sea shanty to pass the time."

"Ohhh, there once was a girl with tangerine hair-"buggy began and I shook my head and pulled his head back and began to walk to the barrel,"Stole my map and left me stranded somewhere. Truly a crafty and crooked young lass. But you can't deny she had a spectacular-"

Buggy stopped as I harshly threw his head into the barrel and Usopp closed it.

"Ow! God,right on my nose!"

I let out a sigh,"come. Let's see what Sanji and Luffy are doing."

Zoro let out a little groan,"I don't like the waiter"

"I know. But still."I chuckled and grabbed his hand and dragged him with me to the two boys.

"I just want to know if Nami's okay."I heard Luffy as I and Zoro began to walk towards the two.

"A beautiful, talented woman does not choose to ally herself with a pirate like arlong. Nami clearly needs to be rescued."Sanji replied.

"Her tattoo says different."Zoro spoke up.