Chapter nine

🤍𓆩♡𓆪☁️𝗧𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗻𝗼 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗲𝘀☁️𓆩♡𓆪🤍

I was sitting in the kitchen, listening to usopp telling his unreal stories, while he was shooting corn kernels in pan. I chuckled at one of his stories, even if they are fake, it's funny.

"Couldn't sleep either,huh?"I heard a voice and turned my head around.

"Not after that dinner."Usopp answered while I held my drink up.

"I hope I didn't get you in trouble with Kaya. Sometimes I get carried away."Luffy said as he stood beside me.

"Oh, no. It was worth it. Seeing that look on Klahadore's face."Usopp laughed and I chuckled.

"Yeah. He looked like he was about to explode."I chuckled along usopp.

"All that stuff true that you said? About the clown and the axe-hand guy?"Usopp asked.

"Mm-hmm. Every word. I mean, they're not as exciting as your adventures."Luffy replied

"Yeah. And the one piece, are you really going after that?"

"Yep. And I'm going to be the one finding it too."Luffy said and Zoro sat down on the railings of the stairs.

"Man. I wish I could do that. But I can't leave. Kaya needs me."Usopp told us.

"Is she your girlfriend or something?"Zoro asked

"What? She's more like...my best friend."Usopp said,"Her parents died a few years ago, and she...took it pretty hard, and..then she got such on top of that. I just want to be there for her, you know?"

After it, Usopp just talked about Kaya, what was a bit amusing as he just said he didn't liked her like that.

"She's gorgeous, and she's super smart. She has the best laugh. But, I mean, you don't think she, like, likes likes me, do you?"Usopp asked and turned to Zoro.

"You're asking the wrong guy."Zoro said.

Usopp looked at him and then turned to me,"Malia, you're a girl."

"Well spotted."I replied.

"Malia, if you were Kaya, would you like me?"Usopp asked and I looked at him.

"I already like you"Luffy answered before me.

"Okay, that's not what I...I...never mind."Usopp answered and looked back at me.