Chapter fifteen

🤍𓆩♡𓆪𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗳 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗯𝗼𝘆𓆩♡𓆪🤍

"Easy. Easy! Easy. Don't drop him."Nami said as we entered the kitchen on the ship.

Nami and I were holding Zoros legs while Luffy and Usopp were holding his arms. Tears were still streaming down my cheeks.

"I didn't. He's really heavy. I mean, he's got a really big head. It's, like, freakishly big."Usopp said while we laid Zoro down on the table.

"What does that have to do with anything?"Nami asked.

"Zoro? Hey, can you hear me?"Luffy asked but I was just looking at Zoro's wound and froze. Oh gods...that's so much blood.

"Where's the first aid kit?"I heard Usopp asked.

"Do we even have a first aid kit?"Nami asked.

I ignored everything, it was pretty hard to breathe. I was staring at Zoro's wound, it looked pretty bad.

I didn't even notice that Luffy was now back in the baratie to get a doctor. I snapped out of my thoughts as I heard Nami calling my name and putting her hand on my shoulder.

"Malia, we need your help and Zoro too. I know that it's hard for you but you have to concentrate now."Nami said to me and I nodded and walked forward and grabbed towels and pressed them against Zoro's wound.

"Come on, you promised..."I mumbled.

Suddenly Luffy walked in with the chef and Sanji from the baratie, I think the chef was named Zeff. I looked at them in disbelief.

"Are you kidding? He needs a doctor."Nami spoke up.

"Do you wanna save your swordsman friend or not?"Zeff said and I backed a bit away so he can do his thing.

Sanji got out knives and a fish, as well as some alcoholic drink. The chef opened the drink.

"Is that to sterilize the wounds?"Usopp asked

"Hell, no. That'd be a waste of really good liquor." Zeff said, he then grabbed a knife and began to cut the fish,"Beautiful."

"Needle."

Zeff began to patch up Zoros wounds, I looked at Nami and she gave me a small and reassuring smile.

"Fish skin."Zeff said and Sanji gave him the fish skin. He put the fish skin over Zoro's wound,"This is an old seaman's trick. The fish skin helps staunch the wounds and heals the flesh a lot faster."

"Is he gonna be okay?"Usopp asked

"Look, I'm not gonna lie to you. He's lost a lot of blood."Zeff said and looked up, more at me,"It might be too late for him."

"But it might not be."Luffy spoke up"

"He's got one foot in each world right now, caught between life and death. You have to find a way to keep him tethered to our world. Talk to him. Tell him stories. Sing him sea shanties for all I care. He may not reply, but at least he'll know his crew are still with him."

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓪𝓻𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓻//Roronoa Zoro On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara