Chapter eight

🤍𓆩♡𓆪☁️𝗧𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗻𝗼 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗲𝘀☁️𓆩♡𓆪🤍

After I showered in my guest room, I walked into the dress room or however you call it. I was searching for a good dress, as I already put two on. A brown and a purple one.

After a time, not only luffy and me were in the room, nami too. I guess Zoro got lost or something, again.

"Why would anyone even need this many clothes?"Luffy asked while Nami was changing into a dress and I was lookijg through dresses.

"It's not about need with these people. It's about want."Nami replied and I looked at a dress before shaking my head and began to look again.

"What are we even supposed to wear?"

"Anything you want, Luffy. I mean, when are you ever ever going to get the opportunity to wear things this nice?"I answered and grabbed a black dress that goes to my thighs.

"Well?"Nami asked as she came out behind the dresser wall, showing me and Luffy the dress. It was a dark blue dress,"What do you think?"

"You look like Nami."Luffy replied as I chuckled silently.

"Better try something else."I answered Nami as she nodded slightly and goes behind the wall again.

"Hey, Nami, what do you think about this?"I asked and came out behind the other wall, wearing a black dress that goes to my thighs. Nami looked at me from behind the wall and smiled.

"You look great! It suits you really good."

I smiled and thanked her as I grabbed walked a bit away to grab a few accessories that I have from myself.

I put on black high heels and a black necklace as well as the matching ear rings. I put on my archery gloves, and a few rings.

"Hey, Zoro! What you gonna wear?"I heard luffy and made a ponytail with my hair.

"Something black."

"How edgy."

I came out of the other little room,"So I have two necklaces, decide which I should wear."I said and held it out and glanced at Zoro,"Hey, Zoro."I said and then turned back to luffy.

"Uh, this one?"Luffy said, not knowing why I didn't chose, and he pointed at one and I nodded.

"Thanks!"I said and put it around my neck.

"Hey, does that butler seem familiar to you guys?"Zoro asked and I sat down beside Luffy and put one of my legs above the other.

"Yeah, I think he was at the last dinner party I attended."Nami said sarcastically.

"I swear I've seen him somewhere."

I sighed,"Well, he does seems familiar. I bet I saw him somewhere too."I replied and Zoro nodded once.