1948- Stalingrad, USSR

Sunny peered at Snowy's suit and dusted off an invisible speck of dust. "You ready to go, Daddy?" She asked and Snowy grimaced.

"I wish you would stop calling me that. Having us go in as father and daughter is just... disturbing," Snowy said, pulling on gloves to cover his metal hand.

Sunny sniggered, "You look old enough to be my dad." She meant it as a joke, but it wasn't wrong. She'd seen gray in his stubble the other day when they were training.

"Come on, Sunny. Let's go, I want to get this over with as soon as possible."

Sunny shrugged. "You'll go in, I'll lock the doors. We unleash hell. We leave."

Snowy's jaw clenched.

Sunny grabbed his metal arm, "What's wrong?"

"This just seems so wrong. What if there are children in there? Why are we doing this?" He asked, looking in her eyes.

Sunny sighed and looked around their empty hotel room, "You can't say things like that. We have orders. We follow orders."

"What if we don't?" Snowy said, a wild light flickering in his beautiful eyes.

"You know I can't. And if you don't, you'll die. I do not think I could stand to watch that," Sunny said, her heart climbing into her throat. She heard this man who knew her only as the Summer Soldier growl in frustration.

"I'm just so angry, Sunny. At them, at the world! Why can't they just leave me alone?" Bucky grimaced and lowered his voice, "We should run away."

Sunny clamped her hand on his mouth. He tensed up, and Sunny stood on her tiptoes to hiss in his ear, "I don't want to hear another word about this, soldat. Gather what you need and let's go." She grabbed her coat and hoped that HYDRA hadn't bugged their things. She didn't know what she'd do if she heard them wipe Snowy again.