1949- Siberian HYDRA Facility

Sunny hit the bag with force, reaching as high as she could go. Sweat glistened on her arms and threatened to drip into her eyes. Snowy punched his own bag beside her. Sunny paused and watched him for a moment, eyes traveling over his beautiful arm and sweaty body. His shirt was crumpled up in a ball at his feet. She scootched over and he stopped, "Snowy, we've been working on this for years now. You have to aim higher."

Snowy grunted and hit the bag again, higher this time.

"Good, good. Now keep hitting up there. You're not hitting children," Sunny moved over and continued to barage her own bag with kicks and punches. She held back, of course. Punching bags were hard to repair, and fairly expensive to buy.

"Want to spar?" Snowy requested. Sunny eyed him. He was talking less and less these days.

"Sure, let's go," she grabbed her nondescript gray water bottle from the floor, taking a few swigs. She held it up to Snowy, "Want some?"

Snowy took it from her and drank. They'd stopped caring about sickness the second year they'd worked together.

Sunny smirked and walked onto the mats, stretching,  "Are you going to beat me this time, Snowy?"

He shrugged, his eyes empty and vacant. His hair had grown longer, reaching past his ears and sticking out in every direction. He also hadn't shaved in a few days. Despite having cells right next door to each other, she always forgot to remind him to take care of himself. He dropped the waterbottle on the floor beside the mat and stood opposite of her.

She lifted her hands to guard her face and waved him toward her, "Fight me!"