Sneaking around

This past week has been amazing. On Monday and Wednesday night, Angie and I had our webcam sex sessions, each hotter than the last. On Thursday she and I also had dinner together, and this afternoon, we're meeting at the gym again. After doing exercises, we hit the locker room.

"Wait," said Angie as she was about to take her top off. Then she whispered to me "Uhhh... what's the protocol here?"

"Pretty darn sure what just occurred to us is against the rules," I whispered back.

"Bannable offense, actually," she whispered back. "There's no cameras here or anything, but..."

"I'll just text my husband," I said, a little louder. "And wait for you to finish before I go."

She nodded, and I began texting Tony as I waited for her to finish.

"Hey, honey, just finished my session," I typed. Then I noticed that the message wasn't getting through; did he turn off his phone? Or did it run out of battery and he forgot to charge it? It's happened before!

I decided to text Shawna, see if she can help me pass a message to Tony.

"Shawna honey, did Dad forget to charge his phone?" I typed. And then I waited, and I waited. And I waited some more. When Angie was done showering, I asked her to keep an eye on my phone as I was expecting a text. Twelve minutes later, when I was done showering and was fully clothed, she FINALLY answered.

"He dropped it and it broke," she replied.

Welp, nothing to do but to replace it.

"Clumsy man," I giggled a little, and Angie kinda forced a smile. I could tell it was forced because I've seen her smiles before. "You don't like me mentioning my husband, do you?"

"Can I be blamed?" She whispered, looking a little down. "I mean... you know how it is..."

"I can guess," I sighed. "You wanna talk about it somewhere else? Somewhere we don't have to whisper?"

"Yeah," she said, and so I followed her to her car. We got in, and we could finally talk. "Sooo, truth?"

"Please."

"I'm a little conflicted," she said. "I'm having a LOT of fun with you, don't get me wrong. You have a way of making me feel good about myself that I've never had before; I love the way you look at me all the time, like I'm some kind of, I dunno, beautiful woman or something."

"You ARE."

"Thanks," she smiled lightly. "I guess what I'm trying to say is, sometimes I like to forget that you're married, because every time I think about you, I like to think that you and me, we're a thing."

A silence filled the air between us. Finally, I broke the silence. "You want us to be a thing?"

"I don't know," she said, starting to tear up. "Because then I think about how that could hurt your kids, and I just... if I did that, I'd never forgive myself."

"My kids are my world," I said as I rubbed her shoulder. "I understand what you mean. I'd never do anything to hurt them, either. You're a good person for worrying about my family this much."

"I guess it's because I've been there," she said, tears falling freely. I hadn't noticed it then, but the windows were getting kinda foggy. "My dad ran off on me and Mom when I was ten. No Dear Jane letter, no goodbye kiss for me, nothing. Just one night packed his bags, walked out the front door, and got in his mistress' car and drove off. That was the last time I ever saw him."

I was shocked, horrified, and PISSED OFF for Angie. I'd never do that to my kids, and I can't imagine how HEARTLESS you have to be to do that sort of shit to your *CENSORED* CHILD!!!

"I'd never do that to my kids," I growled.

"I know," she smiled at me and dried her tears. "Soooo, Sam's kinda badgering me about going on a date with her roommate."

"Oh," I said, feeling jealous. Then I sighed. "If you wanna go, you should. I won't stop you."

"A part of me was hoping you'd object," she said, chuckling a bit.

"I would, but you're right; I'm married," I said, sighing. "And I want you to be HAPPY, honey. If... if she's The One, then-"

"The woman I want to be The One for me isn't her," she said, looking at me directly. "Listen, about tonight-"

"Ummm, I can't," I said, sighing. "Tomorrow I'm taking the family to visit Mom, and she's a LOT to deal with, so I need all my energy, sorry."

"I was just about to say how I wouldn't be able to make it, either," she said, smiling. "I also have a full day tomorrow, what with me having to go on that date and all."

"Oh," there I went again, feeling jealous. Then I sighed, and said. "Ya know... she could be someone you'd really get along with. At the very least, you might make a new friend! You told me the other day about how you'd like to make new friends, after all..."

"Yeah," she chuckled. "Hey, want me to drive you home?"

"Yours or mine?" I coquettishly asked.

"Well shit, now I wanna take you to mine," she grinned, and then we laughed. Then we stopped laughing, and stared at each other's eyes.

"You know," I began, gulping. "If we do what I'm sure we both want to do, the consequences could be ugly..."

"Agreed."

"It's not that I don't WANT to," I said. "But-"

"It's like you said; there's too much at stake," she finished my sentence for me. She smiled softly. "I'd rather die than do ANYTHING to hurt your kids."

There was a silence between us as we stared into each other's eyes. Her eyes, regardless of how red they were from her tears, were still far and away the most beautiful and enchanting eyes in the world to me. I caressed her cheek, smiling at her. In a moment, we leaned towards each other, and shared our first kiss.

It was electrifying! I felt like a switch came on in my heart, and suddenly what was once muddied was now clear. This one kiss, quick as it was, carried more love and passion than all the kisses I'd shared with Tony my whole life. In that moment, I knew what my heart wanted, and it wasn't Tony anymore.

I was in love with Angie.