Prologue

Y/N sat in her model agent's office in shock. She couldn't believe what she was hearing as she was informed of the news. Def Leppard wanted her to star in a few of their new music videos. The band wasn't very big in England but she had heard of them vaguely and had heard one or two songs off of their first album. Not only did they want her in their music videos but they also wanted her band Ultraviolet to open for them on their tour starting in February.

Turns out, the band had been and watched a small pub concert of theirs and had liked them. Y/N didn't know how they found out that she modelled as well and she didn't care to ask.

"So what do you think?" Y/N's agent asked her after explaining all the information he knew.

"Well, it sounds good. I know they want the band to open for them on their tour in February so this will be a chance to get to know them." Y/N smiled with optimism.

Her agent smiled at her. "Great, I'll let the band's manager know today that you're in."

Standing up and leaving the office, Y/N made her way to rehearsals, where she was excited to tell her band about her latest job. As she arrived she saw her boyfriend Doug waiting for her.

"How did it go?" He asked Y/N as he greeted her with a hug and a small peck.

"Great. Not only does Def Leppard want the band to tour with them next year, but they also want me in a few of their videos." Y/N smiled.

"Really?" Doug questioned, but it didn't sound as enthusiastic as Y/N would've hoped.

"What?"

"Nothing, it's just they haven't even met you yet. How do they know they want you for the video?"

"I don't know, I didn't ask." Y/N furrowed her brows at her boyfriend before shaking her head. "Just be happy for me, yeah." She told him with defeat evident in her voice.

She made her way inside to where she found the rest of her band already preparing for rehearsals. Tammy, Ultraviolet's bassist, was the first person to notice Y/N walking through the door. Johnny and Benji quickly spotted her as well. Benji, the guitarist, just nodded at her and looked back down to his prized instrument to continue tuning. Johnny however, walked up to her and pulled her into him, and away from Doug.

"Did your agent have good news?" He asked her as he led her to the middle of the room.

"Yes. So not only does Def Leppard want us to tour with them, they also want me to be in their music videos." The happiness returned as she spoke to her best friends.

They all expressed their excitement for her as Doug was left in the corner of the room frowning.

"When do you film?" Tammy asked her as she started to prepare to rehearse.

"2nd of December."