Chapter 1

Walking into the building, Y/N took a deep breath. Doug had insisted that he dropped her off and picked her up. He had wanted to come in with her as well, but she told him that he would be bored there doing nothing. It took some convincing but eventually he agreed.

"Hello." A cheery voice chirped from behind the desk, making Y/N jump slightly.

"Hi" Y/N smiled as she made her way over. "I'm Y/N Y/L/N. I'm here for the Def Leppard video." Just as she said that there was another voice behind her, this time with an American accent.

"Ahh, Ms Y/L/N, I'm Peter Mensch, Def Leppard's manager. Nice to meet you." Peter held out his hand. Y/N shook it smiling nervously.

"Just Y/N is fine."

"Well Y/N, the boys are through here and are all excited to meet you. Don't be too nervous, they are all great guys."

Y/N smiled as she followed him through to meet the band. If she was going to be on tour with these guys for months then she wanted them to like her. As soon as she entered the room, she saw five men all sitting talking to each other.

When they heard the door open, the five men looked towards the door.

"Boys, this is Y/N Y/L/N, lead singer of Ultraviolet, Y/N this is Def Leppard, We have Joe Elliott, lead singer, Steve Clark and Phil Collen, the guitarists, Rick Savage the bassist and Rick Allen our drummer." Each member gestured to themselves as Peter introduced them.

They all got up to greet her, starting with Phil and Steve. They both grinned at her as they approached her, shaking her hand. She smiled at them as they all said hello, before the two of them were shoved out of the way. Both Rick's came up to her, smiles on their faces.

"You can call me Sav to save confusion." Rick Savage smiled at her as he greeted her. The last person to speak was Joe. He made his way up to her and smiled. Straight away, Y/N noticed the dimple on his left cheek. She felt the heat rise to her face as he shook her hand.

"Nice to meet you, love." Joe told her as he shook her hand, just like his band mates had done. They were snapped out of their little bubble as Peter started talking again.

"Let's get to it then." He clapped his hands to punctuate his sentence. Peter then turned to Y/N. "The idea is that the band will be playing with montages of a Marylin Monroe look alike. There will be other women here later on today for the other part of the video." He looked down as he said the last bit of the sentence.

Y/N was then whisked away to wardrobe where she found herself almost unrecognisable. It was as if Miss Monroe was in the room instead of her. Smiling at her reflection, Y/N made her way to the set so that they could shoot for the video.

They started with the clips of her pretending to be Marylin Monroe, which didn't take too long. Y/N tried not to focus on the five men watching her as she posed. She could feel the nerves shooting through her but she tried not to think about it too much. Just wanting to enjoy the moment as she was filming the music video.

*

Just before everyone finished for lunch, they brought out a little cake for Sav. It was his 22nd birthday. Everyone gathered around Sav as a pink hue invaded his cheeks. Y/N laughed slightly at this, especially when his band mates started to tease him for it.

"You joining us for lunch?" Y/N heard a voice ask from beside her. As she turned her head she noticed Joe standing there with a small grin on his face.

"Sure if that's alright." Y/N smiled.

"'Course it is. Wouldn't have asked if it wasn't." Joe bit back cheekily, earning a small laugh from Y/N. The two of them made their way to join the rest of the group before they all headed out to lunch.