Chapter 12

Tammy's sister had managed to get all of Y/N's stuff out and moved it into Tammy's place. Apparently, whilst she had been sorting everything out, Doug had come home but by that point it was too late, Tammy's sister only had a couple of items left to get and they were all replaceable. Y/N had told her on the phone not to worry about what she couldn't get, the singer was just grateful that she wouldn't have to see Doug again.

However, Y/N now didn't feel safe going to Tammy's after the tour was over. As Doug had seen Tammy's sister moving the stuff out, Y/N knew that he would know where she was. She tried not to let any of that bother her though because now her and Joe could be as open as they wanted to be.

The tour progressed without any problems for the next week. Both singers were happy that they could finally be out in the open without any worries of being caught.

They had a week off and both bands were booked into a hotel. Joe insisted that he and Y/N share, earning no protest from the Ultraviolet singer, or Sav for that matter, who usually shared a room with Joe and didn't want to be shut out for hours at a time.

As it was their week off, Joe decided to take Y/N out for a date. The only problem was that he was not familiar with the area and had no idea where he wanted to take her.

"Why don't you just go on a walk with her?" Sav suggested when his best friend came to him for advice.

"Just a walk?"

"Well, she'll probably appreciate something calm after being on tour with us for so long. And it'll give you the chance to get to know her better."

"I suppose that could work."

"You also could find out what sort of stuff she does like for when you plan your next date." Sav pointed out.

"Okay. A walk then." Joe still didn't sound convinced.

"Or don't if you're not interested." Sav shrugged.

"You're right though."

"I always am."

"Funny. I meant that it would be good so I can set up our next date. With that Joe left the room, going back to his and Y/N's so that they could get ready to go.

*

"This is really nice Joe." Y/N smiled as they walked around.

"It was Sav's idea really." Joe told her, slightly bashful, that he almost turned the idea down.

"Well either way, I'm having a nice time. I don't like to go too overboard with dates y'know." She said, unknowingly giving Joe some ideas for their second date. He now knew that she didn't like to make a fuss. Y/N had also told him what foods she did and didn't like after Joe had tried and failed to subtly ask her.

"So how come you moved to London?" Joe asked as a short silence fell over them.

"For music I guess. Tammy and I grew up together and always had a passion for music. We used to put on shows for our families. Anyway, we both decided that we wanted to move to London to start a band and our parents didn't think it would work.

"I met Doug about a week or so after we moved and started dating him. He was charming then mind you. We met Benji in the pub and then Johnny joined after Benji introduced us."

"Wow. I'm sorry your parents weren't more supportive." Joe told her. Y/N just shrugged with a small smile on her face.

"Worked out though."

"I don't know what I would have done if not for my parents. Def Leppard wouldn't be about, that's for sure." Joe grinned softly.

The two of them wandered around for a while longer, just talking about their bands and getting to know each other better.

*

When they got back to the hotel, they walked up to their room and stood outside the door.

"I think I am supposed to just drop you off with the promise of another date, but since this is my room too, may I come in?" Joe asked cheekily.

Y/N laughed and leaned up to kiss him gently. "Of course."

Joe led Y/N into their room, not breaking the kiss. He ran his hands down her sides after he kicked the door shut.

"Jump." He murmured against her lips before he helped her wrap her legs around his waist. Joe walked, with Y/N clung onto him, to their bed and carefully laid her down. He slipped the dress she was wearing off and was pleasantly surprised when he saw that she was not wearing a bra.

"Oh love, you're so beautiful."

Y/N blushed at the compliment and turned her head away from him.

"Don't hide from me sweetheart." Joe moved his hands to her face and made her look at him. He smiled at her before recapturing her lips in another passionate kiss. He then trailed his lips down to her neck, quickly finding the spot that made her moan.

When she let out the little whimper he was hoping for, he sucked gently. Y/N pulled away slightly, only to pull his t-shirt off of his head and move her hands down to his belt. Joe quickly helped her, wriggled out of his trousers and underwear before he then took off hers.

Y/N bucked her hips up as she felt his fingers ghost over her.

"Can I ride you?" She asked him in a tone he couldn't refuse. Joe didn't say anything as he allowed himself to be flipped over. Y/N reached over and grabbed a condom that was conveniently left on the bedside table. She opened it, discarding the rubbish on the floor and rolled it down onto Joe.

He couldn't think of anything as Y/N started to grind on him, causing him to let out a groan. "Please love." Joe begged, earning a smirk in return.

Y/N reached down and grabbed his cock, lining it up and then sinking down on him. Joe gripped her hips so hard that he left white finger marks, however, Y/N couldn't care less about the future bruises as she adjusted to him inside of her.

Soon enough she started rocking, using Joe's chest as leverage. One of Joe's hands left her waist and went to her breast, squeezing it gently and rubbing his thumb over her nipple.

The attention Jow paid to her breast caused Y/N to go faster. When she started bouncing, Joe let out a gasp and bucked his hips up in shock, going deeper than before. The two of them kept up that pace before Joe had enough and flipped them back around.

It was Y/N's turn to gasp as she felt Joe start to pound into her. Putting her hands on his back, she dug her nails in, leaving red scratch marks in the process. Joe groaned again at the painful pleasure and leant down to kiss her again.

The two of them moved in unison, absolutely lost in one another as they chased their highs. Joe could feel Y/N clenching and it brought him closer to the edge. Wanting to make sure she came first, Joe moved his hand down to thumb at her clit.

"C'mon sweetheart. Let go." He encouraged, not sure how much longer he could last. With a loud curse, Y/N came, triggering his own orgasm. She captured Joe's lips as he finished and the two of them collapsed together on the bed.

"Good girl." Joe cooed as he finally pulled out of her, hoping to sooth her whimper. Joe quickly moved to get the two of them cleaned up before he moved back to where she was lying.

He climbed in bed with her and with one last peck the two of them drifted off to sleep, cuddled up.